American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone Shipped a Puppy before?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BlueBullyBabe
V.I.P.
BlueBullyBabe

Number of posts : 477
Personalized field : Possessed By The Devil... AKA RedDoggy!
Warnings :
Anyone Shipped a Puppy before? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Anyone Shipped a Puppy before? Right_bar_bleue

Anyone Shipped a Puppy before? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Shipped a Puppy before?   Anyone Shipped a Puppy before? Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul 2008, 6:47 pm

So I am re-arranging the direction I want to go in and I am considering buying a puppy out of Tenesse. I know the cost and have the airline picked out and all that, but I am curious if any of you have shipped a puppy before or had one shipped to you. Does it cause any problems with the dog long term? Or are they generally ok?
Back to top Go down
midwest_showdogs
V.I.P.
midwest_showdogs

Male
Number of posts : 132
Warnings :
Anyone Shipped a Puppy before? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Anyone Shipped a Puppy before? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Shipped a Puppy before?   Anyone Shipped a Puppy before? Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul 2008, 7:08 pm

well i liked to see the pup handle it and see which one is social but thats me but i havent heard much problems with it i would never do it just cuz i want to make sure im getting what i want
Back to top Go down
BlueBullyBabe
V.I.P.
BlueBullyBabe

Number of posts : 477
Personalized field : Possessed By The Devil... AKA RedDoggy!
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Shipped a Puppy before?   Anyone Shipped a Puppy before? Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul 2008, 7:09 pm

I very much trust these people, thought it does make me a little nervous cuz I've never done this before.
Back to top Go down
Sadieblues
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Number of posts : 722
Personalized field : WISE GUY
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Shipped a Puppy before?   Anyone Shipped a Puppy before? Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul 2008, 7:28 pm

Hey Blue I have not had a pup shipped to me before but had once considered it . I persoanlly would like to see a pup first and check out the breeders yard and credentials before I actually made a desicion on buying a pup. Unless it's from someone you know well or through word of mouth from a reliable source I would be very cuatious. But in any event Good luck with everything... I hope your getting everything you expect from your new pup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Shipped a Puppy before?   Anyone Shipped a Puppy before? Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul 2008, 10:56 pm

I had Bronson sent from Florida to Missouri. Other than peeing in his crate it was all good. I took baby wipes and a couple bath towels to be ready to clean him up as I expected it.

It went smooth as silk and I consider it a great alternative to driving with a dog for 16 hours one way just to pick it up. How hard is that on a pup to be crated and driving that far? There's pros and cons to both ways, but I'd do it again in a second! I picked Lizzy up in Texas and drove her home.

Neither seem to have any ill effects either way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Shipped a Puppy before?   Anyone Shipped a Puppy before? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone Shipped a Puppy before?
Page 1 of 1