American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A sheriff stands up for apbt

Go down 
+5
Sadieblues
MSK
Admin
BlueBullyBabe
midwest_showdogs
9 posters
AuthorMessage
midwest_showdogs
V.I.P.
midwest_showdogs

Male
Number of posts : 132
Warnings :
A sheriff stands up for apbt Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A sheriff stands up for apbt Right_bar_bleue

A sheriff stands up for apbt Empty
PostSubject: A sheriff stands up for apbt   A sheriff stands up for apbt Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 7:12 pm

This is a great video at a indy. city meeting cant get any better then this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W669XfHeuhI
Back to top Go down
BlueBullyBabe
V.I.P.
BlueBullyBabe

Number of posts : 477
Personalized field : Possessed By The Devil... AKA RedDoggy!
Warnings :
A sheriff stands up for apbt Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A sheriff stands up for apbt Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: A sheriff stands up for apbt   A sheriff stands up for apbt Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 7:19 pm

Someone seriously needs to learn how to hold a camera still though

That was cool
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Personalized field : BACK IN ACTION!
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: A sheriff stands up for apbt   A sheriff stands up for apbt Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 7:31 pm

Very nice!!! Thanks Mike...
Back to top Go down
http://www.americanpitbull-forums.com
MSK
Greeter
MSK

Female
Number of posts : 240
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: A sheriff stands up for apbt   A sheriff stands up for apbt Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 8:09 pm

That was great but yea the camera wiggling around was getting on my nerves.
Back to top Go down
http://tntforum.heavenforum.com
Sadieblues
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Number of posts : 722
Personalized field : WISE GUY
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: A sheriff stands up for apbt   A sheriff stands up for apbt Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 8:12 pm

Awww GO SHERIFF !!!
Back to top Go down
Carriana
V.I.P.
Carriana

Female
Number of posts : 298
Personalized field : U.C.
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: A sheriff stands up for apbt   A sheriff stands up for apbt Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 11:47 pm

Did anyone else actually applaud like they were there? I did!

Good vid! We, and the rest of the uninformed masses of this country, no, this world need to see more videos like that one.
Back to top Go down
megz

megz

Female
Number of posts : 79
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: A sheriff stands up for apbt   A sheriff stands up for apbt Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 4:44 pm

that was great!! now if we could only have more people like that in more posistions of power, this world might be okay.
Back to top Go down
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Number of posts : 764
Personalized field : A Fan Of StockYardKennels
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: A sheriff stands up for apbt   A sheriff stands up for apbt Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 5:07 pm

Carriana wrote:
Did anyone else actually applaud like they were there? I did!

Good vid! We, and the rest of the uninformed masses of this country, no, this world need to see more videos like that one.

No, but I was refraining. I kept scooting higher up in my seat, I'm not alone and I really wanted wanted to clap. Either way, GOOD JOB Sheriff!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: A sheriff stands up for apbt   A sheriff stands up for apbt Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 5:45 pm

I wish this sort of thing happened more often...
Back to top Go down
midwest_showdogs
V.I.P.
midwest_showdogs

Male
Number of posts : 132
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: A sheriff stands up for apbt   A sheriff stands up for apbt Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 5:55 pm

i have seen it happen in very little city meeting i have spoke and fought for theses dogs in a city setting for about 5 yrs. now and i have seen it maybe twice they both were dog catchers
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: A sheriff stands up for apbt   A sheriff stands up for apbt Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 6:05 pm

midwest_showdogs wrote:
i have seen it happen in very little city meeting i have spoke and fought for theses dogs in a city setting for about 5 yrs. now and i have seen it maybe twice they both were dog catchers

Hey that's a plus, a dog catcher holds about as much merit as a cop...
Back to top Go down
Kat&askem

Kat&askem

Female
Number of posts : 150
Personalized field : Kumho(coo-moe) being silly
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: A sheriff stands up for apbt   A sheriff stands up for apbt Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 1:03 pm

ugh..my speakers kept fading in and out or his camera was.I could hardly hear him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sheriff stands up for apbt   A sheriff stands up for apbt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A sheriff stands up for apbt
Page 1 of 1