American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dedicated to The Apbt

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sadieblues
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Number of posts : 722
Personalized field : WISE GUY
Warnings :
Dedicated to The Apbt Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Dedicated to The Apbt Right_bar_bleue

Dedicated to The Apbt Empty
PostSubject: Dedicated to The Apbt   Dedicated to The Apbt Icon_minitimeFri 12 Sep 2008, 3:50 am

Video is gone some hater reported it

*** Update after video was removed from youtube***

Ok I am posting this video as private on this forum ONLY!! This video was created by myself as a tribute to our breed and the years of history that stands behind it. Some of the greatest hero's are shown in this video in rememberance of them and their courage I made this video to honor these dogs and their purpose in the world at another time and another place. I DO NOT!! AND HAVE NEVER condoned dogfighting I do however accept and honor the history of this great breed therefore I am able to love unconditionally the good and the bad the orgins in which our breed stems from. If you have an issue with the american pitbull terrier's history and the dogs who made history for our breed do not watch my video plain and simple or better yet you may want to invest in another breed of dog. I appreciate those who enjoyed my video and hope to make more this was my first video and it meant alot to me I put alot of heart in this.

Thank you :)

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/k1mi6uZVM3Sa5PLv8m

Last edited by Sadieblues on Sat 13 Sep 2008, 6:48 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Number of posts : 764
Personalized field : A Fan Of StockYardKennels
Warnings :
Dedicated to The Apbt Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Dedicated to The Apbt Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to The Apbt   Dedicated to The Apbt Icon_minitimeFri 12 Sep 2008, 4:01 am

Neat!

I'd give you rep points if we had em'.... LOL
Back to top Go down
NesOne
NesOne

Male
Number of posts : 505
Personalized field : OH WELL...
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to The Apbt   Dedicated to The Apbt Icon_minitimeFri 12 Sep 2008, 12:07 pm

Great video thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Sadieblues
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to The Apbt   Dedicated to The Apbt Icon_minitimeFri 12 Sep 2008, 2:11 pm

Thanks Nes I think these dogs derserve some love :) They are all so awsome
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Personalized field : BACK IN ACTION!
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to The Apbt   Dedicated to The Apbt Icon_minitimeFri 12 Sep 2008, 8:40 pm

Damn T, That turned out good..Good song too..
Back to top Go down
http://www.americanpitbull-forums.com
Sadieblues
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to The Apbt   Dedicated to The Apbt Icon_minitimeFri 12 Sep 2008, 9:54 pm

Hey eric I put my heart into this one Thank You Miss Ya !! ** COUGHS** update ....
Back to top Go down
Sadieblues
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to The Apbt   Dedicated to The Apbt Icon_minitimeFri 12 Sep 2008, 11:08 pm

Oh well guys some hater reported it and the video got removed I thought it was tastefully done but you know I posted it on gp and there is just no telling LOL alot of people do not like me over there HAHAHAHAHA ... But for those who saw it I hope you enjoyed it :)
Back to top Go down
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to The Apbt   Dedicated to The Apbt Icon_minitimeFri 12 Sep 2008, 11:20 pm

It got removed from GP?
Back to top Go down
Sadieblues
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to The Apbt   Dedicated to The Apbt Icon_minitimeFri 12 Sep 2008, 11:37 pm

No on youtube but I only set it up so that people could see it only if they were linked to it which means someone from gp reported it to youtube and they removed it ... Sad If anyone still wants to see it Pm me with your email and I will send it to you through email
Back to top Go down
bahamutt99
V.I.P.
bahamutt99

Female
Number of posts : 182
Personalized field : Glutton for Punishment
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to The Apbt   Dedicated to The Apbt Icon_minitimeSat 13 Sep 2008, 1:00 am

What was in the video?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bahamutt99
Sadieblues
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to The Apbt   Dedicated to The Apbt Icon_minitimeSat 13 Sep 2008, 1:05 am

Ok I am posting this video as private on this forum ONLY!! This video was created by myself as a tribute to our breed and the years of history that stands behind it. Some of the greatest hero's are shown in this video in rememberance of them and their courage I made this video to honor these dogs and their purpose in the world at another time and another place. I DO NOT!! AND HAVE NEVER condoned dogfighting I do however accept and honor the history of this great breed therefore I am able to love unconditionally the good and the bad the orgins in which our breed stems from. If you have an issue with the american pitbull terrier's history and the dogs who made history for our breed do not watch my video plain and simple or better yet you may want to invest in another breed of dog. I appreciate those who enjoyed my video and hope to make more this was my first video and it meant alot to me I put alot of heart in this.

Thank you :)

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/k1mi6uZVM3Sa5PLv8m
Back to top Go down
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to The Apbt   Dedicated to The Apbt Icon_minitimeSat 13 Sep 2008, 7:33 am

I think all of us here can relate.... We at this site know the history of the breed and embrace, we wouldn't have such wonderful dogs if history had taken a different course. Good job SadieBlues!
Back to top Go down
Sadieblues
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to The Apbt   Dedicated to The Apbt Icon_minitimeSat 13 Sep 2008, 7:41 am

Yes and I think it's great to be around people who truly love the breed and can appreciate things like this. I hate the idea of an animal being fought but how can you not respect these dogs for what they went through physically and mentally. I can appreciate that you know? Even being disgusted with the sport the dogs are another story. So embrace these dogs for what they did in those times that's how I see it Wink Thanks Reddoggy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dedicated to The Apbt   Dedicated to The Apbt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dedicated to The Apbt
Page 1 of 1