American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WOW pictures of my first APBT

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tcarter

Tcarter

Male
Number of posts : 129
Warnings :
WOW pictures of my first APBT Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100WOW pictures of my first APBT Right_bar_bleue

WOW pictures of my first APBT Empty
PostSubject: WOW pictures of my first APBT   WOW pictures of my first APBT Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 7:58 pm

his name was Fire he was a redboy/Eli dog very friendly and a sleeper of a DA he would let me think he was cool with other dogs and then yank my arm off trying to pull the leash once they were close in the goggles pic you can almost see my tattoo of him on my chest i duno y it made me black as hell but i'm not crispy black lol. He helped me learn not to get 2 male GD and think that all was gonna be fine first time i went to Iraq i had just bought another little guy name reign he was 4 months when i left and fire was about 1 i was gone for 3 days when my wife made the fatal mistake of feeding them together reign finished his food and then went for fires...my wife said that there was blood all over the patio and rein was on the outside of the 4 foot chain fence. So with that being said you get what happened i was so hurt i could have walked the plank sick

WOW pictures of my first APBT Th_scan0002
WOW pictures of my first APBT Th_scan0001
Back to top Go down
Sydney

Sydney

Female
Number of posts : 220
Personalized field : So Misunderstood...
Warnings :
WOW pictures of my first APBT Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100WOW pictures of my first APBT Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: WOW pictures of my first APBT   WOW pictures of my first APBT Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 8:01 pm

Very good looking boy...sorry about your loss
Back to top Go down
Tcarter

Tcarter

Male
Number of posts : 129
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: WOW pictures of my first APBT   WOW pictures of my first APBT Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 8:04 pm

pictures was a myrtle beach we went every i tried to take him in food lion i made it all the way to the back and people were looking at me like i was crazy i just kept a straight face and kept it moving then the manager came back and was like Sir WTF lol i think thats summer 2001
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Personalized field : BACK IN ACTION!
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: WOW pictures of my first APBT   WOW pictures of my first APBT Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 9:34 pm

He's a looker for sure, and I dig the goggles too..lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.americanpitbull-forums.com
lovemypits
Greeter
lovemypits

Female
Number of posts : 166
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: WOW pictures of my first APBT   WOW pictures of my first APBT Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 9:47 pm

Great pics!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOW pictures of my first APBT   WOW pictures of my first APBT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WOW pictures of my first APBT
Page 1 of 1