American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ok I have decided to put game-dog back up

Go down 
+3
Admin
keith
Marty
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Marty
V.I.P.
Marty

Male
Number of posts : 202
Warnings :
Ok I have decided to put game-dog back up Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ok I have decided to put game-dog back up Right_bar_bleue

Ok I have decided to put game-dog back up Empty
PostSubject: Ok I have decided to put game-dog back up   Ok I have decided to put game-dog back up Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 9:28 pm

We had some problems with members running their mouths in chat about the site, me and my family and don't even know us, I have made up my mind to try one more time without a chat, but I will be taking out the trash, no more mister nice guy curse
Back to top Go down
http://www.game-dog.com/
keith

Male
Number of posts : 63
Warnings :
Ok I have decided to put game-dog back up Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ok I have decided to put game-dog back up Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Ok I have decided to put game-dog back up   Ok I have decided to put game-dog back up Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 10:24 pm

I can see how it would be dificult to run such a site and keep it clean and drama/trouble free.
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Personalized field : BACK IN ACTION!
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Ok I have decided to put game-dog back up   Ok I have decided to put game-dog back up Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 10:44 pm

Flex some muscle Marty..
Back to top Go down
http://www.americanpitbull-forums.com
Marty
V.I.P.
Marty

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Ok I have decided to put game-dog back up   Ok I have decided to put game-dog back up Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 11:10 pm

keith wrote:
I can see how it would be difficult to run such a site and keep it clean and drama/trouble free.
Its a never ending battle man, you just don't know what all it takes to stay afloat with banned haters trying to take all your work away Sad

Its very frustrating at time's and with what all else I got going on, it makes it even more difficult duh
Back to top Go down
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Number of posts : 764
Personalized field : A Fan Of StockYardKennels
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Ok I have decided to put game-dog back up   Ok I have decided to put game-dog back up Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 11:23 pm

People actually brought you and you family into their hate??? How did that go down? If you wanna PM that info it would be appreciated, I'm curious to know what it is you had to go through. I'm actually very suprised that such a respectable dog lover such as yourself got any type of hate...
Back to top Go down
Tcarter

Tcarter

Male
Number of posts : 129
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Ok I have decided to put game-dog back up   Ok I have decided to put game-dog back up Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 11:38 pm

WOW
Back to top Go down
Marty
V.I.P.
Marty

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Ok I have decided to put game-dog back up   Ok I have decided to put game-dog back up Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jul 2008, 12:01 am

RedDoggy wrote:
People actually brought you and you family into their hate??? How did that go down? If you wanna PM that info it would be appreciated, I'm curious to know what it is you had to go through. I'm actually very suprised that such a respectable dog lover such as yourself got any type of hate...
If you ban a member for good reason, there's always retaliation, you just have to deal with it Sad

Members get mad when they can't talk about just anything, alot of Internet doggers can't hold it back, they got to be the baddest thing going on the net you know, the problem I think is the name of the site Game-dog but I refuse to change it after 5 yrs dead
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Ok I have decided to put game-dog back up   Ok I have decided to put game-dog back up Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jul 2008, 12:05 am

Screw'em and their horse that got beaten..lol
Back to top Go down
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Ok I have decided to put game-dog back up   Ok I have decided to put game-dog back up Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jul 2008, 12:06 am

Why should you? Rules are rules... Why would you promote that kinda crap? I'm signed up on GD and I did see some of that going on, I didn't like it all that much so to be honest I only really go on there to search, basically I leark the site. I love the site, I just don't wanna go into the crap that some of these guys go into, ya know?
Back to top Go down
Marty
V.I.P.
Marty

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Ok I have decided to put game-dog back up   Ok I have decided to put game-dog back up Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jul 2008, 12:20 am

They just don't understand, look at all the things I've said about dog fighting sence 1976 Wink
Back to top Go down
Sydney

Sydney

Female
Number of posts : 220
Personalized field : So Misunderstood...
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Ok I have decided to put game-dog back up   Ok I have decided to put game-dog back up Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jul 2008, 12:25 am

That sucks I am sorry to hear that...people can be so direspectful box want me to rough 'em up for ya Marty grin
Back to top Go down
Sadieblues
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Number of posts : 722
Personalized field : WISE GUY
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Ok I have decided to put game-dog back up   Ok I have decided to put game-dog back up Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jul 2008, 12:26 am

LOL@ SYDNEY nunchucks I'll join ya in the fight
Back to top Go down
keith

Male
Number of posts : 63
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Ok I have decided to put game-dog back up   Ok I have decided to put game-dog back up Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jul 2008, 2:56 am

The name game dogs is gonna attract a ceartin element ya gotta figure,and a ceartin amount of unwanted members and heat from the outside i'd guess,possably to much talk....
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Ok I have decided to put game-dog back up   Ok I have decided to put game-dog back up Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jul 2008, 9:29 am

LMAO, I see you did away with the chat and private messages..Let's see how they like that..... nunchucks
Back to top Go down
Tcarter

Tcarter

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Ok I have decided to put game-dog back up   Ok I have decided to put game-dog back up Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jul 2008, 10:15 am

well i understand what you're saying but you gotta keep a few of the real doggers around just in case there's idiots out there thats doing it wrong. but they can't be puttting everyone at risk with there loose lips or fingers shall i say
Back to top Go down
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Ok I have decided to put game-dog back up   Ok I have decided to put game-dog back up Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jul 2008, 4:28 pm

Tcarter wrote:
well i understand what you're saying but you gotta keep a few of the real doggers around just in case there's idiots out there thats doing it wrong. but they can't be puttting everyone at risk with there loose lips or fingers shall i say

NO! Why should he tollerate that crap? Do you have any idea what kinda crap happens that way? That site has had enough attention from the media and doesn't need anymore. And what do you mean doing it wrong? If you mean scratching wrong then you have the wrong idea. Marty runs a tight ship over there and doesn't need anyone speculating what his motives are....
Back to top Go down
Tcarter

Tcarter

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Ok I have decided to put game-dog back up   Ok I have decided to put game-dog back up Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jul 2008, 5:48 pm

no no maybe i worded that wrong i mean people like "old timer" that can really speak on stuff from experience. I love reading his stories. And there are people still out there fighting dogs and i'm sure some are "doing it wrong from some aspect. I don't condone fighting but hell if they are gonna do some thing at least do it right!
Back to top Go down
Sadieblues
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Number of posts : 722
Personalized field : WISE GUY
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Ok I have decided to put game-dog back up   Ok I have decided to put game-dog back up Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jul 2008, 6:55 pm

Tcarter wrote:
no no maybe i worded that wrong i mean people like "old timer" that can really speak on stuff from experience. I love reading his stories. And there are people still out there fighting dogs and i'm sure some are "doing it wrong from some aspect. I don't condone fighting but hell if they are gonna do some thing at least do it right!

Wow so there is a right and wrong way to fight a dog what cause you feed em quality food and exercise them vs starving them injecting them with steroids and then throwing them in a ring so the DF can make money off a dead or beat up dog ? It may be the apbt history but it's cruel and disgusting and thank god we have laws to protect our dogs against DF'S.Some people like myself would say that comment is very offensive not only to dog lover's but to the dog. BTW How is it you know so much about this sport anyway they you can make these comments? By just reading a book are you a DF scholar or something? Look I am going to shoot straight I think you may like this DF thing a little too much for someone who just read's history books about it. You seem to have a strong fascination with DF. If your not condoning it why are you always defending it and bringing it up or associating yourself with it on the forums ? Your comments regarding df seems questionable in my mind And I wouldn't be openly telling people I was watching DF shows from the sidelines considering it's illegal and may give people the wrong impression about you .JMO
Back to top Go down
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Ok I have decided to put game-dog back up   Ok I have decided to put game-dog back up Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jul 2008, 7:32 pm

Locking thread....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok I have decided to put game-dog back up   Ok I have decided to put game-dog back up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok I have decided to put game-dog back up
Page 1 of 1