American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Simba Goes Back in Time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sadieblues
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Number of posts : 722
Personalized field : WISE GUY
Warnings :
Simba Goes Back in Time Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Simba Goes Back in Time Right_bar_bleue

Simba Goes Back in Time Empty
PostSubject: Simba Goes Back in Time   Simba Goes Back in Time Icon_minitimeThu 11 Sep 2008, 12:53 am

So I am out walking simba tonight and took some photo's with my cell phone it was dark out so they were not the best quality anyway I get home and started to mess with them and this is what I came up with LOL .. Simba is sadies littermate he is 5 1/2 months old ADBA 40 lbs!!! He's my big boy I am going to be uploading new photos soon of all the dogs together I just got a new camera it's on it's way so look out for some new pics of all the dogs but here is simba from tonight's walk

Momma's so Proud of this guy

Simba Goes Back in Time IMG00656-1

Simba Goes Back in Time IMG00640

Simba Goes Back in Time IMG00657
Simba Goes Back in Time IMG00663
Simba Goes Back in Time IMG00684
Simba Goes Back in Time IMG00679
Simba Goes Back in Time IMG00675
Simba Goes Back in Time IMG00674
Simba Goes Back in Time IMG00665
Back to top Go down
NesOne
NesOne

Male
Number of posts : 505
Personalized field : OH WELL...
Warnings :
Simba Goes Back in Time Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Simba Goes Back in Time Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Simba Goes Back in Time   Simba Goes Back in Time Icon_minitimeThu 11 Sep 2008, 11:40 am

Looking good! What was he paying so much attention to?
Back to top Go down
Sadieblues
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Number of posts : 722
Personalized field : WISE GUY
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Simba Goes Back in Time   Simba Goes Back in Time Icon_minitimeThu 11 Sep 2008, 11:58 am

LOL they always do that when they are outside they act like they are on guard LOL .. any little noise or person that walks by they stop and stare and get all still and stiff LOL ... There was a guy walking by in one of these shot's and simba did his little thing he just watches I guess he is protecting his momma LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simba Goes Back in Time   Simba Goes Back in Time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Simba Goes Back in Time
Page 1 of 1