American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy*

Go down 
+3
Marty
RedDoggy
BlueBullyBabe
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BlueBullyBabe
V.I.P.
BlueBullyBabe

Number of posts : 477
Personalized field : Possessed By The Devil... AKA RedDoggy!
Warnings :
The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy* Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy* Right_bar_bleue

The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy* Empty
PostSubject: The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy*   The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy* Icon_minitimeSat 04 Oct 2008, 9:09 pm

Some shots of Mighty Lugz one his rotation today. We had a monsoon earlier so its kinda of muddy and wet and chilly outside. But here's the handsome boy at 4.5 months now weighing in at a whopping 30lbs

The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy* Cleanout10408256
The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy* Cleanout10408258
The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy* Cleanout10408261
The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy* Cleanout10408263
The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy* Cleanout10408269
The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy* Cleanout10408270
The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy* Cleanout10408274
The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy* Cleanout10408275
The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy* Cleanout10408277
The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy* Cleanout10408278
The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy* Cleanout10408280
The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy* Cleanout10408282
The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy* Cleanout10408283
The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy* Cleanout10408286
The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy* Cleanout10408288
Back to top Go down
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Number of posts : 764
Personalized field : A Fan Of StockYardKennels
Warnings :
The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy* Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy* Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy*   The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy* Icon_minitimeSat 04 Oct 2008, 9:13 pm

What a god looking little guy! Damnit he's cute. Muscle build is looking good too, Christy!
Back to top Go down
Marty
V.I.P.
Marty

Male
Number of posts : 202
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy*   The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy* Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2008, 12:17 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.game-dog.com/
BlueBullyBabe
V.I.P.
BlueBullyBabe

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy*   The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy* Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2008, 12:54 am

Thanks Marty,

Yeah I know. The crop is even suprisingly, but when they wrapped it while it was healing one ear got a fold in the soft skin, and the other was wrapped further down so the cartalidge hardened weird in it. SO now he gets a lot of ear massages and I repost them for a few days at a time and repeat. GRRRRRrrr hopefully they will eventually look sorta even.
Back to top Go down
Marty
V.I.P.
Marty

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy*   The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy* Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2008, 12:56 am

Trust me I was not putting your dog down but I would ask for my money back... what did the vet say about this?

I really hope you the best in the ears looking right Wink
Back to top Go down
Carriana
V.I.P.
Carriana

Female
Number of posts : 298
Personalized field : U.C.
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy*   The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy* Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2008, 2:03 am

I cannot believe how HUGE he is already! Does he gain 10 lbs a week? Seriously?!?!
Back to top Go down
BlueBullyBabe
V.I.P.
BlueBullyBabe

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy*   The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy* Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2008, 2:41 am

Marty wrote:
Trust me I was not putting your dog down but I would ask for my money back... what did the vet say about this?

I really hope you the best in the ears looking right Wink
Awe I didn't think you were, didn't even cross my mind :)

It was the same guy who did Sways ears and they turned out great. I did talk to him and he gave me half back *shrug* good enough I suppose he DID do the crop I asked for just didn't post them correctly...unfortunatly Sad
Back to top Go down
Marty
V.I.P.
Marty

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy*   The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy* Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2008, 6:57 am

Quote :
It was the same guy who did Sways ears and they turned out great. I did talk to him and he gave me half back *shrug* good enough I suppose he DID do the crop I asked for just didn't post them correctly...unfortunatly :

So you had some dumb ass do it? you both should be put in jail... I knew it looked like a home crop job... this is as sickening as it gets.. your through as far as I'm concerned... I hope you and your buddy ends up in jail Sad

Last edited by Marty on Sun 05 Oct 2008, 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marty
V.I.P.
Marty

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy*   The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy* Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2008, 7:20 am

Marty wrote:
Quote :
It was the same guy who did Sways ears and they turned out great.:

So you had some dumb ass do it? you both should be put in jail... I knew it looked like a home crop job... this is as sickening as it gets.. your through as far as I'm concerned... I hope you and your buddy ends up in jail Sad

Is this who cropped your pups ears... http://www.tablerockharness.com/TablerockDogs.htm I'll make sure they go to jail Sad

Eric you can ban me if you want but this shit pisses me off, I'm sorry practicing veterinary medicine with out a licence spank
Back to top Go down
Sadieblues
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Number of posts : 722
Personalized field : WISE GUY
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy*   The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy* Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2008, 12:22 pm

Wow what is going on ? I thought a vet cropped their ears didn't they?
Back to top Go down
BlueBullyBabe
V.I.P.
BlueBullyBabe

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy*   The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy* Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2008, 1:25 pm

Marty wrote:
Marty wrote:
Quote :
It was the same guy who did Sways ears and they turned out great.:

Is this who cropped your pups ears... http://www.tablerockharness.com/TablerockDogs.htm I'll make sure they go to jail Sad

Eric you can ban me if you want but this shit pisses me off, I'm sorry practicing veterinary medicine with out a licence spank

Marty if you have a question about something I say it would be very adult of you to just ASK me. I'm sorry if the word 'guy' gave you the impression it wasn't done by a vet. It was done by this clinic:

Blayney Veterinary Clinic
3825 Cleveland Blvd
Caldwell, ID 83605

(208) 459-6167

He is a great vet and did Sways ears, they came out great. I didn't find out until after the surgery was done that he's not as experienced doing a no bell crop so He wrapped them wrong and thats why their look weird. I am working to fix it.

So next time don't just assume thing =assume ass u me. ASK me if you have an issue. IF you had ever read any of my other posts regarding the croppings I have always said 'the vet'. Table Rock Harness's are friends of mine do think that they would attempt a crop themselves is laughable. And to assume I would take my dogs to someone shed to get it done is insulting. I really respect you as a dogman and read just about everything you post., But jumping out of your skin and accusing someone for something after assuming the facts, really just makes me shake my head.
Back to top Go down
bahamutt99
V.I.P.
bahamutt99

Female
Number of posts : 182
Personalized field : Glutton for Punishment
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy*   The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy* Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2008, 4:45 pm

Yeah, I was gonna say Marty, Tablerock are respectable people. They wouldn't do some dumb stuff like try a home crop. But I agree the vet that did that crop is a real dingleberry. Lugz is still young, so they might be able to be corrected. I wouldn't even venture a guess as to how, though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bahamutt99
BlueBullyBabe
V.I.P.
BlueBullyBabe

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy*   The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy* Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2008, 4:52 pm

bahamutt99 wrote:
Yeah, I was gonna say Marty, Tablerock are respectable people. They wouldn't do some dumb stuff like try a home crop. But I agree the vet that did that crop is a real dingleberry. Lugz is still young, so they might be able to be corrected. I wouldn't even venture a guess as to how, though.

I am hoping that massaging his ears to break up the cartiladge and reposting them for a week at a time with salvage them at least some!
Back to top Go down
Marty
V.I.P.
Marty

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy*   The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy* Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2008, 7:22 pm

Well BlueBullyBabe I do apologize and yes the guy word threw me off, sorry about that Sad
Back to top Go down
BlueBullyBabe
V.I.P.
BlueBullyBabe

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy*   The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy* Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2008, 7:30 pm

Marty wrote:
Well BlueBullyBabe I do apologize and yes the guy word threw me off, sorry about that Sad

Its okay Marty :)
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Personalized field : BACK IN ACTION!
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy*   The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy* Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2008, 9:43 pm

Well you two look like you made up so I aint going to worry bout it..
Back to top Go down
http://www.americanpitbull-forums.com
Marty
V.I.P.
Marty

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy*   The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy* Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2008, 9:51 pm

It was an honest mistake, sorry about that Sad
Back to top Go down
BlueBullyBabe
V.I.P.
BlueBullyBabe

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy*   The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy* Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2008, 10:31 pm

Yeah I"m not mad. it was just kinda irritating but I'm over it. I really like having Marty around, learn a lot from his postings :)
Back to top Go down
Marty
V.I.P.
Marty

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy*   The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy* Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2008, 11:32 pm

Thank you for your understanding, I'm so embaressed about this whole thing... I had been up all night drinking and took things the wrong way, again my deepest appolozies, from now on I'll hold my tounge Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy*   The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Incredible Mighty Lugz!*heavy*
Page 1 of 1