American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

to train an adult to pull

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wmssh

Number of posts : 39
Warnings :
to train an adult to pull Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100to train an adult to pull Right_bar_bleue

to train an adult to pull Empty
PostSubject: to train an adult to pull   to train an adult to pull Icon_minitimeTue 09 Sep 2008, 4:57 pm

what are peoples methoods for getting an adult dog to be a puller vs. how they would start a pup? and how do you get a Very Lazy dog to work???
Back to top Go down
shadyridgekennels
V.I.P.
shadyridgekennels

Number of posts : 70
Warnings :
to train an adult to pull Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100to train an adult to pull Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: to train an adult to pull   to train an adult to pull Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep 2008, 11:20 am

well not sure abou the pulling. but to get a very lazy dog to work. here. find a toy or something they love and just build up some motivation. some dogs hate to work have it be the mill or whatever you are using while some will run on a mill till they drop dead.
Back to top Go down
littlecountry

littlecountry

Male
Number of posts : 154
Personalized field : TO THE CORNER
Warnings :
to train an adult to pull Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100to train an adult to pull Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: to train an adult to pull   to train an adult to pull Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep 2008, 11:23 am

BOOT IN THE ASS

JUST KIDDING

KEEP THE LEASH ON THEM AND REINFORCE WHAT YOU WANT THEM TO DO
Back to top Go down
http://www.littlecountrykennels.com/
wmssh

Number of posts : 39
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: to train an adult to pull   to train an adult to pull Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep 2008, 1:41 pm

well as for my lazy dog - i have found nothing in his 5 1/2 years that he has Any drive for other than a bitch in heat will get him to dragweight if you walk her in front...lol (he has never been bred ) found that one out by accident...lol he has no toy or food drive - nothing at all that i have found seems to work with this particular dog...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: to train an adult to pull   to train an adult to pull Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

to train an adult to pull
Page 1 of 1