American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the pit pull

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shades

Male
Number of posts : 148
Warnings :
the pit pull Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100the pit pull Right_bar_bleue

the pit pull Empty
PostSubject: the pit pull   the pit pull Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jul 2008, 1:00 am

Well today was the 4th so I decided to take shades to the fire works cause the people and you know socializing to see the distractions and all the people. I want him to be the dog that people say wow thats a pit so I can say YA!!! well afterwards we were walking back to the car and there was this pit (about a year old). we ended up passing these people and that dude walking the dog was doing everything he could to hold him back I dont know what that dog wanted with mine but I wasnt gonna find out. although i did think about it till I seen that dude almost had his arm ripped off. I am also gonna get a muzzle to for shades (when we are in public) when he gets older I am just gonna count on him being DA. the way I see it is better to be safe than sorry besides that its a law here. and that dude didnt have one. But shades and I are in obedeince training right now and I socialize everytime I get a chance besides that I told the breeder that I would do everything in my power for this dog so we are both in school. sucka box
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Personalized field : BACK IN ACTION!
Warnings :

the pit pull Empty
PostSubject: Re: the pit pull   the pit pull Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 3:46 pm

Good idea, just make sure you clarify why he's wearing a muzzle if you get any looks or comments.
I got jumped on another forum for posting a pic of Rocky with a muzzle on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.americanpitbull-forums.com
Shades

Male
Number of posts : 148
Warnings :

the pit pull Empty
PostSubject: Re: the pit pull   the pit pull Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 4:21 pm

well if I get jump on for having him wear it public i just tell them he has it on for the same reason they (the public) wear seat belts. cause its the friggin LAW!!!!
Back to top Go down
ATLAS

ATLAS

Male
Number of posts : 5
Warnings :

the pit pull Empty
PostSubject: Re: the pit pull   the pit pull Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jul 2008, 9:37 pm

I have atlas in dog training and he learned the comand leave it..if he sees another dog while we are walking i say leave it and he ignores them..At times when we are doing a long good walk he tunes all other dogs out and focus on the walk..except when he see's a lizard..he loves to chase them..i can even walk right by other dogs and he can care less..the pit pull Myputtputtcarr@msn
Back to top Go down
ATLAS

ATLAS

Male
Number of posts : 5
Warnings :

the pit pull Empty
PostSubject: Re: the pit pull   the pit pull Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jul 2008, 9:38 pm

pic did not work oh well
Back to top Go down
Kat&askem

Kat&askem

Female
Number of posts : 150
Personalized field : Kumho(coo-moe) being silly
Warnings :

the pit pull Empty
PostSubject: Re: the pit pull   the pit pull Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2008, 7:51 pm

about muzzel...anyone seen the rubberband at petsmart that they call a muzzle? It's a rubber band strap which you wrap around top of mouth and bottom depending on size of dog.I was like NO WAY would I use that anyone else seen it?Got any input on it?
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Personalized field : BACK IN ACTION!
Warnings :

the pit pull Empty
PostSubject: Re: the pit pull   the pit pull Icon_minitimeSun 03 Aug 2008, 9:09 pm

Yeah i wouldn't use such a thing..lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.americanpitbull-forums.com
Sponsored content

the pit pull Empty
PostSubject: Re: the pit pull   the pit pull Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the pit pull
Page 1 of 1