American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

instructions/video on how to use a E-Mill

Go down 
+2
Admin
shadyridgekennels
6 posters
AuthorMessage
shadyridgekennels
V.I.P.
shadyridgekennels

Number of posts : 70
Warnings :
instructions/video on  how to use a E-Mill Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100instructions/video on  how to use a E-Mill Right_bar_bleue

instructions/video on  how to use a E-Mill Empty
PostSubject: instructions/video on how to use a E-Mill   instructions/video on  how to use a E-Mill Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2008, 8:11 am

ok guys they are kind of ghetto as is was getting late and they were tired from allready working.but it goes from newbie to advance

instructions/video on  how to use a E-Mill Th_100_1247
instructions/video on  how to use a E-Mill Th_100_1248
instructions/video on  how to use a E-Mill Th_100_1249
instructions/video on  how to use a E-Mill Th_100_1253

Last edited by shadyridgekennels on Wed 27 Aug 2008, 9:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Personalized field : BACK IN ACTION!
Warnings :
instructions/video on  how to use a E-Mill Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100instructions/video on  how to use a E-Mill Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: instructions/video on how to use a E-Mill   instructions/video on  how to use a E-Mill Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2008, 9:26 pm

Um, The suspense is killing me here...
Back to top Go down
http://www.americanpitbull-forums.com
shadyridgekennels
V.I.P.
shadyridgekennels

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: instructions/video on how to use a E-Mill   instructions/video on  how to use a E-Mill Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2008, 9:55 pm

blaa they came out crappy, i'll redo them in the daytime
Back to top Go down
Marty
V.I.P.
Marty

Male
Number of posts : 202
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: instructions/video on how to use a E-Mill   instructions/video on  how to use a E-Mill Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2008, 9:57 pm

A friend of mine let me borrow one of these, when I get time I'm going to work Lilbit and see how she looks conditioned LOL

Last edited by Marty on Wed 27 Aug 2008, 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.game-dog.com/
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: instructions/video on how to use a E-Mill   instructions/video on  how to use a E-Mill Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2008, 9:57 pm

AWESOME!!!! Thanks... thumbsup
Back to top Go down
shadyridgekennels
V.I.P.
shadyridgekennels

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: instructions/video on how to use a E-Mill   instructions/video on  how to use a E-Mill Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2008, 10:00 pm

there not a bad mill really, just gotta be carefull you dont burn they pads!! very easy to do
Back to top Go down
NesOne
NesOne

Male
Number of posts : 505
Personalized field : OH WELL...
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: instructions/video on how to use a E-Mill   instructions/video on  how to use a E-Mill Icon_minitimeThu 28 Aug 2008, 10:44 am

Thank you very much for the vids thumbsup Once they get accustomed to it, how many miles should they do?
Back to top Go down
shadyridgekennels
V.I.P.
shadyridgekennels

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: instructions/video on how to use a E-Mill   instructions/video on  how to use a E-Mill Icon_minitimeThu 28 Aug 2008, 10:53 am

NesOne wrote:
Thank you very much for the vids thumbsup Once they get accustomed to it, how many miles should they do?

well if you are just wanting your dog to get some walking done, then i would do about 3 miles maybe.but us right now are in the process of 2 grueling keeps. my bitch is doing any where from 6-12 miles and my old male he is doing about 6-10 give or take some and they still have about another month to go and those miles will be going up . as well as dragging chains ect.(sorry not given ya my keep details lmfao nono hammer )
Back to top Go down
NesOne
NesOne

Male
Number of posts : 505
Personalized field : OH WELL...
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: instructions/video on how to use a E-Mill   instructions/video on  how to use a E-Mill Icon_minitimeThu 28 Aug 2008, 11:10 am

shadyridgekennels wrote:
(sorry not given ya my keep details lmfao nono hammer )

LMFAO, that's cool. I just wanted a benchmark so that if I ever get a treadmill, I'll be re-assured that I'm not doing too little beer
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: instructions/video on how to use a E-Mill   instructions/video on  how to use a E-Mill Icon_minitimeThu 28 Aug 2008, 6:48 pm

Marty wrote:
A friend of mine let me borrow one of these, when I get time I'm going to work Lilbit and see how she looks conditioned LOL

Marty, you're a funny F'er...lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: instructions/video on how to use a E-Mill   instructions/video on  how to use a E-Mill Icon_minitimeThu 28 Aug 2008, 6:49 pm

shadyridgekennels wrote:
NesOne wrote:

well if you are just wanting your dog to get some walking done, then i would do about 3 miles maybe.but us right now are in the process of 2 grueling keeps. my bitch is doing any where from 6-12 miles and my old male he is doing about 6-10 give or take some and they still have about another month to go and those miles will be going up . as well as dragging chains ect.(sorry not given ya my keep details lmfao nono hammer )

I already know one of your secrets..lol haha
Back to top Go down
shadyridgekennels
V.I.P.
shadyridgekennels

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: instructions/video on how to use a E-Mill   instructions/video on  how to use a E-Mill Icon_minitimeThu 28 Aug 2008, 7:06 pm

Admin wrote:
shadyridgekennels wrote:
NesOne wrote:

I already know one of your secrets..lol haha

no you dont!! nono
Back to top Go down
Marty
V.I.P.
Marty

Male
Number of posts : 202
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: instructions/video on how to use a E-Mill   instructions/video on  how to use a E-Mill Icon_minitimeThu 28 Aug 2008, 10:08 pm

Admin wrote:
Marty wrote:

I am being 100% serious, I want to see her after being worked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.game-dog.com/
Carriana
V.I.P.
Carriana

Female
Number of posts : 298
Personalized field : U.C.
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: instructions/video on how to use a E-Mill   instructions/video on  how to use a E-Mill Icon_minitimeFri 29 Aug 2008, 12:22 am

Okay, we tried to get Loki on the mill for the first time. It's a human tread mill and it's rather loud. He wanted nothing to do with it. He was fine with it going and him being off it, but he just flat out refused to move on it. We got him to the point where his front legs would go if we held up the back of him, but he just wanted to plop his butt down and go into reverse if we put him down.

I'm sure we did this all wrong. Any suggestions for getting him to at least stand up on the thing?
Back to top Go down
shadyridgekennels
V.I.P.
shadyridgekennels

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: instructions/video on how to use a E-Mill   instructions/video on  how to use a E-Mill Icon_minitimeFri 29 Aug 2008, 7:46 am

some dogs will get the hint if you sort of make them figure it out on there own. cuz right now he is thinking if i pull this crap on it they will turn it off.what you can do to and try to bait him on it get his fav treat or toy and stand infront of him and show him the treat or what have you and if he makes progress tell him he is a good boy.
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: instructions/video on how to use a E-Mill   instructions/video on  how to use a E-Mill Icon_minitimeFri 29 Aug 2008, 6:04 pm

Tried that, they will just stand there untill the belt goes round and fall off the back..I'm in the same spot as Carriana..
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: instructions/video on how to use a E-Mill   instructions/video on  how to use a E-Mill Icon_minitimeFri 29 Aug 2008, 6:07 pm

Marty wrote:
Admin wrote:
Marty wrote:

I am being 100% serious, I want to see her after being worked Very Happy

I know you're serious, that's what makes it funnier..lol
I'll make a prediction, you will see the same lilbit.
No, seriously, I would like to see if you could improve on what she has..
Back to top Go down
Carriana
V.I.P.
Carriana

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: instructions/video on how to use a E-Mill   instructions/video on  how to use a E-Mill Icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug 2008, 12:26 am

I tried with a treat, but he loses all interest in the treat on the mill. Maybe he is just too fearful...not sure.
Back to top Go down
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Number of posts : 764
Personalized field : A Fan Of StockYardKennels
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: instructions/video on how to use a E-Mill   instructions/video on  how to use a E-Mill Icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug 2008, 2:00 am

Well C, try something like taking him onto it just to stand for a few minutes then take him outside to play, come back in and repeat. Do this dozens of times until he gets excited to stand on it cause he is relating the thing to play. I swear, with pit bulls you'll get so much more cooperation from play and praise than you will from treats and chews... Also, I don't know if you remember, but Boogieman had a nice frame built around his that had a cross beam on it that supported a hanging chain to hook to a harness. Although it might be tempting to leave the dog unattended... DON'T!
Back to top Go down
Carriana
V.I.P.
Carriana

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: instructions/video on how to use a E-Mill   instructions/video on  how to use a E-Mill Icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug 2008, 2:06 am

I wish I had more free time during the daylight hours.... Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: instructions/video on how to use a E-Mill   instructions/video on  how to use a E-Mill Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

instructions/video on how to use a E-Mill
Page 1 of 1