American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BSL/Cruetly Video-By Me

Go down 
+3
Sydney
Admin
BlueBullyBabe
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BlueBullyBabe
V.I.P.
BlueBullyBabe

Number of posts : 477
Personalized field : Possessed By The Devil... AKA RedDoggy!
Warnings :
BSL/Cruetly Video-By Me Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100BSL/Cruetly Video-By Me Right_bar_bleue

BSL/Cruetly Video-By Me Empty
PostSubject: BSL/Cruetly Video-By Me   BSL/Cruetly Video-By Me Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2008, 7:37 pm

Video I did for a class, It couldn't be longer than 1:30mins. I think I will try again when I have time to just sit down and do something. It also turned into more cruelty than BLS, but it still works!

So here it is featuring-your dogs. (well some of you :) )

http://www.motionbox.com/videos/d490d7b5181be05c
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Personalized field : BACK IN ACTION!
Warnings :
BSL/Cruetly Video-By Me Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100BSL/Cruetly Video-By Me Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: BSL/Cruetly Video-By Me   BSL/Cruetly Video-By Me Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2008, 8:36 pm

clap I like..The song is appropriate too..
Back to top Go down
http://www.americanpitbull-forums.com
BlueBullyBabe
V.I.P.
BlueBullyBabe

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: BSL/Cruetly Video-By Me   BSL/Cruetly Video-By Me Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2008, 8:44 pm

Thanks I've been wanting to put a video to that song for a long time
Back to top Go down
Sydney

Sydney

Female
Number of posts : 220
Personalized field : So Misunderstood...
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: BSL/Cruetly Video-By Me   BSL/Cruetly Video-By Me Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2008, 11:23 pm

Watched it again...still love it! This time I paused to read, and there is a double "for" in the last frame... thumbsup

Don't know what program you used but ULEAD 11.5 is fully downloadable for 30days at there website...here's the link if you might be interested (or anyone else!)

Corel ULEAD 11.5
Back to top Go down
Sadieblues
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Number of posts : 722
Personalized field : WISE GUY
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: BSL/Cruetly Video-By Me   BSL/Cruetly Video-By Me Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2008, 11:27 pm

Good Job Blue like it
Back to top Go down
BlueBullyBabe
V.I.P.
BlueBullyBabe

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: BSL/Cruetly Video-By Me   BSL/Cruetly Video-By Me Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2008, 11:42 pm

Sydney wrote:
Watched it again...still love it! This time I paused to read, and there is a double "for" in the last frame... thumbsup

Don't know what program you used but ULEAD 11.5 is fully downloadable for 30days at there website...here's the link if you might be interested (or anyone else!)

Corel ULEAD 11.5

yeah i saw that, it was late in the day lol. I'll fix it later.
Back to top Go down
Sydney

Sydney

Female
Number of posts : 220
Personalized field : So Misunderstood...
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: BSL/Cruetly Video-By Me   BSL/Cruetly Video-By Me Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul 2008, 8:16 am

using the corel software will allow you to get around that problem you were having with the song issue groovy
Back to top Go down
MSK
Greeter
MSK

Female
Number of posts : 240
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: BSL/Cruetly Video-By Me   BSL/Cruetly Video-By Me Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul 2008, 10:08 am

very nice I like it thumbsup
Back to top Go down
http://tntforum.heavenforum.com
megz

megz

Female
Number of posts : 79
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: BSL/Cruetly Video-By Me   BSL/Cruetly Video-By Me Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul 2008, 7:37 pm

love the song, fits nicely thumbsup
Back to top Go down
locote6174

locote6174

Male
Number of posts : 128
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: BSL/Cruetly Video-By Me   BSL/Cruetly Video-By Me Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2008, 2:00 am

nice groovy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BSL/Cruetly Video-By Me   BSL/Cruetly Video-By Me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BSL/Cruetly Video-By Me
Page 1 of 1