American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Raven Got Her Ears Cropped

Go down 
+3
Sadieblues
BlueBullyBabe
RedDoggy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Number of posts : 764
Personalized field : A Fan Of StockYardKennels
Warnings :
Raven Got Her Ears Cropped Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Raven Got Her Ears Cropped Right_bar_bleue

Raven Got Her Ears Cropped Empty
PostSubject: Raven Got Her Ears Cropped   Raven Got Her Ears Cropped Icon_minitimeFri 22 Aug 2008, 1:52 am

Well, we had a drive out from the burbs back home.... Poor Raven, why didn't her breeder just get her ears done when she was little. According to her age she's young enough but her size, well, she's pretty well developed. We brought her home for observation cause I really didn't want to leave her out there, the vet gave me his emergency number and says he'll make a house call in the middle of the night if need be. So Raven is all passed out on the floor, no bandages or anything because of her size, I guess we can't tape until a month from now if we even need to. So, I'm gonna be keeping my eye on her all night checking heart rate and breathing, she's been great so far, the vet gave her an under-dose of the anesthetic and with good cause, the girl is still out like a lamp. The vet was cool, he let us watch but it didn't work out for Michelle too well. I gotta say, if you're gonna crop do it when they're little cause it's rather messy when they're big.

Raven Got Her Ears Cropped Freshchoppedears005

Notice this one looks like Snow Peas preggo pics....
Raven Got Her Ears Cropped Freshchoppedears003

Raven Got Her Ears Cropped Freshchoppedears002
Back to top Go down
BlueBullyBabe
V.I.P.
BlueBullyBabe

Number of posts : 477
Personalized field : Possessed By The Devil... AKA RedDoggy!
Warnings :
Raven Got Her Ears Cropped Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Raven Got Her Ears Cropped Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Raven Got Her Ears Cropped   Raven Got Her Ears Cropped Icon_minitimeFri 22 Aug 2008, 1:59 am

awwww poor girl. She looks awsom though
Back to top Go down
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Raven Got Her Ears Cropped   Raven Got Her Ears Cropped Icon_minitimeFri 22 Aug 2008, 2:17 am

Thankyou!
Back to top Go down
Sadieblues
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Number of posts : 722
Personalized field : WISE GUY
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Raven Got Her Ears Cropped   Raven Got Her Ears Cropped Icon_minitimeFri 22 Aug 2008, 3:29 am

Very cute red damn can I share that high LOL she looks so comfortably numb LOL
Back to top Go down
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Raven Got Her Ears Cropped   Raven Got Her Ears Cropped Icon_minitimeFri 22 Aug 2008, 4:09 am

Like I was telling you earlier, I would kill to be her right now but I wouldn't wanna be her in the morning. She got tranquilized and then got inteveinious anesthesia, so she is so numb! I just checked on her a moment ago and she has not moved and thing other than her head, which only moved two the right slightly. She looked cold so I threw a warm baby blanket over her. She doesn't have much control over her bowels at the moment.... Well she hasn't since she went under, when I was moving her from the car into the house I guess I squeezed some out. Might be too much info but I share all this kinda stuff with you guys. Best get Taco done sooner than later, atleast if they let me take him home it'll be an easier transport. I dunno if they'll allow that though.
Back to top Go down
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Raven Got Her Ears Cropped   Raven Got Her Ears Cropped Icon_minitimeFri 22 Aug 2008, 7:05 pm

Update: She's doing good today, acting like her normal self but hungry. Ears look funny but you know, still healing.

Raven Got Her Ears Cropped Awakethedayafter003

Raven Got Her Ears Cropped Awakethedayafter002

Raven Got Her Ears Cropped Awakethedayafter001
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Personalized field : BACK IN ACTION!
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Raven Got Her Ears Cropped   Raven Got Her Ears Cropped Icon_minitimeFri 22 Aug 2008, 8:21 pm

That's going to look good on her... thumbsup
Back to top Go down
http://www.americanpitbull-forums.com
Carriana
V.I.P.
Carriana

Female
Number of posts : 298
Personalized field : U.C.
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Raven Got Her Ears Cropped   Raven Got Her Ears Cropped Icon_minitimeSat 23 Aug 2008, 12:19 am

I can't believe the difference that makes. She looks like a completely different dog!!!
Back to top Go down
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Raven Got Her Ears Cropped   Raven Got Her Ears Cropped Icon_minitimeSat 23 Aug 2008, 1:07 am

She does right??? She's still a bit groggy, think she needs to eat but I can't feed her till morning.
Back to top Go down
megz

megz

Female
Number of posts : 79
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Raven Got Her Ears Cropped   Raven Got Her Ears Cropped Icon_minitimeSat 23 Aug 2008, 1:11 am

Carriana wrote:
I can't believe the difference that makes. She looks like a completely different dog!!!

For sure!! can't wait to see her completely healed up! did they give ya anything for pain control for the next couple days?
Back to top Go down
NesOne
NesOne

Male
Number of posts : 505
Personalized field : OH WELL...
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Raven Got Her Ears Cropped   Raven Got Her Ears Cropped Icon_minitimeSat 23 Aug 2008, 2:51 pm

Looks excellent, and she is going to look badass!!!!! Don't know if the vet gave you instructions, but keep them clean with some hydrogen peroxide everyday. No one is going to mess with her!
Back to top Go down
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Raven Got Her Ears Cropped   Raven Got Her Ears Cropped Icon_minitimeSat 23 Aug 2008, 6:46 pm

Actually the vet gave me very very different instructions than I expected. She has a gel on her ears that's keeping them clean at the moment. All he instructed me to do was nothing. I mean, he told me to watch out for this and that but things are alot different do to her size and her ear type. As far as pain meds go, he noticed that her blood was a little on the thin side and he didn't want to give her anything that was an anticoagulant, so she's not even taking asprin. She really doesn't seem to be in any pain, she's acting very very normal and she is kinda clumbsy with those ears, which makes me think they don't hurt.
Back to top Go down
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Raven Got Her Ears Cropped   Raven Got Her Ears Cropped Icon_minitimeWed 03 Sep 2008, 9:10 pm

Okay, here's the kids today, almost been two weeks now. I'm not 100% happy with them at the moment, got some work to do....

Raven Got Her Ears Cropped RavensEars002
Raven Got Her Ears Cropped RavensEars003
Raven Got Her Ears Cropped RavensEars004
Raven Got Her Ears Cropped RavensEars005
Raven Got Her Ears Cropped RavensEars006
Back to top Go down
BlueBullyBabe
V.I.P.
BlueBullyBabe

Number of posts : 477
Personalized field : Possessed By The Devil... AKA RedDoggy!
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Raven Got Her Ears Cropped   Raven Got Her Ears Cropped Icon_minitimeWed 03 Sep 2008, 9:14 pm

I think they look good Red. Just shorter than I expected
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raven Got Her Ears Cropped   Raven Got Her Ears Cropped Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raven Got Her Ears Cropped
Page 1 of 1