American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you like natural or cropped ears?

Go down 
+7
Sadieblues
buzhunter
pitmamma
Sydney
Admin
RedDoggy
Marty
11 posters

Natural
Do you like natural or cropped ears? Vote_lcap53%Do you like natural or cropped ears? Vote_rcap
 53% [ 8 ]
Cropped
Do you like natural or cropped ears? Vote_lcap33%Do you like natural or cropped ears? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 5 ]
Undecided
Do you like natural or cropped ears? Vote_lcap13%Do you like natural or cropped ears? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Marty
V.I.P.
Marty

Male
Number of posts : 202
Warnings :
Do you like natural or cropped ears? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do you like natural or cropped ears? Right_bar_bleue

Do you like natural or cropped ears? Empty
PostSubject: Do you like natural or cropped ears?   Do you like natural or cropped ears? Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 11:00 pm

What is your opinion on dog's ears?

Would you leave them natural or crop them?

If there are any advantages or disadvantages that you would like to share with your opinion, please do so.
Back to top Go down
http://www.game-dog.com/
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Number of posts : 764
Personalized field : A Fan Of StockYardKennels
Warnings :
Do you like natural or cropped ears? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do you like natural or cropped ears? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Do you like natural or cropped ears?   Do you like natural or cropped ears? Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 11:02 pm

All of ours are natural, but come August... Taco is getting cropped!
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Personalized field : BACK IN ACTION!
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Do you like natural or cropped ears?   Do you like natural or cropped ears? Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 11:03 pm

Some cropped ears look good but I'm not too crazy about the battle crop..I really prefer natural.
Back to top Go down
http://www.americanpitbull-forums.com
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Number of posts : 764
Personalized field : A Fan Of StockYardKennels
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Do you like natural or cropped ears?   Do you like natural or cropped ears? Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 11:08 pm

I'm not a big fan of battle crops either, but I do like prick ears. Don't get me wrong, who doesn't love big floppy ears? But on an APBT, I think the 2in no bell is the way to go!
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Personalized field : BACK IN ACTION!
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Do you like natural or cropped ears?   Do you like natural or cropped ears? Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 11:11 pm

It's cool when done right.. Not like some i've seen that were done at home.. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.americanpitbull-forums.com
Sydney

Sydney

Female
Number of posts : 220
Personalized field : So Misunderstood...
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Do you like natural or cropped ears?   Do you like natural or cropped ears? Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 11:18 pm

I am going with cropped but it really has to be done right...and I really do love the natural ears as well!
Back to top Go down
pitmamma

pitmamma

Female
Number of posts : 167
Personalized field : \"Lurker\"
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Do you like natural or cropped ears?   Do you like natural or cropped ears? Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 12:47 am

Natural all the way...
Back to top Go down
buzhunter
V.I.P.
buzhunter

Male
Number of posts : 347
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Do you like natural or cropped ears?   Do you like natural or cropped ears? Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 7:32 am

Natural for sure. Easier to counter an ear hold. lol
Back to top Go down
Sadieblues
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Number of posts : 722
Personalized field : WISE GUY
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Do you like natural or cropped ears?   Do you like natural or cropped ears? Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 10:17 am

Natural I can't live without seeing a pitty do their funny expressions with their ears. It cracks me up pits ears have such personality It's unreal
Back to top Go down
Tcarter

Tcarter

Male
Number of posts : 129
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Do you like natural or cropped ears?   Do you like natural or cropped ears? Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 10:26 am

Trooper is getting a crop within the next week. i beleive the younger the better. Shouldn't get it done after the dog is 12 weeks it can be done but if done wrong it could do damage ie cut a vein do looses feeling in the ear and the abilitly to move the ears.
Back to top Go down
NesOne
NesOne

Male
Number of posts : 505
Personalized field : OH WELL...
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Do you like natural or cropped ears?   Do you like natural or cropped ears? Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 12:40 pm

I don't mind natural if they are symmetrical and not too big, call it OCD I guess.
Back to top Go down
Tcarter

Tcarter

Male
Number of posts : 129
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Do you like natural or cropped ears?   Do you like natural or cropped ears? Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 12:45 pm

natural looks good if the ears are at lease doing the same thing i've seen some stand and one down i was like WTF
Back to top Go down
NesOne
NesOne

Male
Number of posts : 505
Personalized field : OH WELL...
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Do you like natural or cropped ears?   Do you like natural or cropped ears? Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 1:01 pm

Tcarter wrote:
natural looks good if the ears are at lease doing the same thing i've seen some stand and one down i was like WTF

Yup, same here.
Back to top Go down
Shades

Male
Number of posts : 148
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Do you like natural or cropped ears?   Do you like natural or cropped ears? Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 1:13 am

natural all the way
Back to top Go down
DIESEL

DIESEL

Female
Number of posts : 81
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Do you like natural or cropped ears?   Do you like natural or cropped ears? Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 12:36 pm

I like both. I guess it depends on the dog
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you like natural or cropped ears?   Do you like natural or cropped ears? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1