American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

They Love Them There Ham Bones

Go down 
+3
NesOne
Sadieblues
RedDoggy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Number of posts : 764
Personalized field : A Fan Of StockYardKennels
Warnings :
They Love Them There Ham Bones Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100They Love Them There Ham Bones Right_bar_bleue

They Love Them There Ham Bones Empty
PostSubject: They Love Them There Ham Bones   They Love Them There Ham Bones Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 11:04 pm

Was at the store stocking up on doggie stuff and grabbed a couple hambones... Not really anything exciting to us but they sure love em'.

They Love Them There Ham Bones Hambones005

They Love Them There Ham Bones Hambones006

They Love Them There Ham Bones Hambones007

They Love Them There Ham Bones Hambones008

They Love Them There Ham Bones Hambones009

They Love Them There Ham Bones Hambones010

I guess the money shot would be a half hour from now when there is nothing left of those bones!!!
Back to top Go down
Sadieblues
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Number of posts : 722
Personalized field : WISE GUY
Warnings :
They Love Them There Ham Bones Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100They Love Them There Ham Bones Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: They Love Them There Ham Bones   They Love Them There Ham Bones Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 11:55 pm

Yeah they sure do ... Ped-ee tried to kill another dog over one. So I stopped giving them to him. But he sure loved them
Back to top Go down
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: They Love Them There Ham Bones   They Love Them There Ham Bones Icon_minitimeThu 21 Aug 2008, 12:04 am

Raven chose to store what was left of hers under the couch and went into my room to chew up some more of my belongings. It was funny cause Sweet Pea was chewing hers and outta nowhere she started growling and then Raven came running out of my room and barked at her like "WHAT!"...
Back to top Go down
NesOne
NesOne

Male
Number of posts : 505
Personalized field : OH WELL...
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: They Love Them There Ham Bones   They Love Them There Ham Bones Icon_minitimeThu 21 Aug 2008, 2:29 pm

Dude, Sweet Pea needs a manicure, hahahaha.
Back to top Go down
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: They Love Them There Ham Bones   They Love Them There Ham Bones Icon_minitimeThu 21 Aug 2008, 2:42 pm

Right? I didn't even notice till I took that picture. They've been growing crazy fast since breeding. I'd clip em' right now if she weren't in trouble.... I caught her trying to frame Raven early this morning, she saw Raven take a dump and then get in trouble so now she'll crap in the house in odd places when no one is looking.
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Personalized field : BACK IN ACTION!
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: They Love Them There Ham Bones   They Love Them There Ham Bones Icon_minitimeThu 21 Aug 2008, 5:10 pm

Hey, Them look yummy...I bet they like'em... thumbsup
Back to top Go down
http://www.americanpitbull-forums.com
bahamutt99
V.I.P.
bahamutt99

Female
Number of posts : 182
Personalized field : Glutton for Punishment
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: They Love Them There Ham Bones   They Love Them There Ham Bones Icon_minitimeThu 21 Aug 2008, 6:19 pm

I hate to be negative, but the last time I gave my dogs pet store, pre-packaged hambones, they all got sick. It took them no time at all and they were done with the meat, and evidently ate pieces of the bone as well. I guess something in me keeps wanting to believe that the pet superstores will eventually carry a bone that holds up to my dogs. But I think the next time I bring home real bones for them, it's going to be in the form of raw and frozen.

Not trying to rain on your parade. Just concerned is all. If your dogs have no problem with the hambones, you're very lucky and I envy you. Just had to put that out there, though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bahamutt99
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: They Love Them There Ham Bones   They Love Them There Ham Bones Icon_minitimeThu 21 Aug 2008, 6:54 pm

You know what Linsay, my dogs have never had problems with em' untill now. Raven didn't get sick but Sweet Pea did for the first time. She had the squirts, took it out on my rugs all over the house and in the back we have concrete(dog areas) and I was cleaning that crap up and I could feel the little bits of bones scraping the floor. I usually buy the femurs(SP?) but went small this time and regret it. So no, don't worry about the rain.
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Personalized field : BACK IN ACTION!
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: They Love Them There Ham Bones   They Love Them There Ham Bones Icon_minitimeThu 21 Aug 2008, 8:04 pm

I had a dogs face swell up after eating the marrow out one of those dent-a-bones..
Back to top Go down
http://www.americanpitbull-forums.com
Marty
V.I.P.
Marty

Male
Number of posts : 202
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: They Love Them There Ham Bones   They Love Them There Ham Bones Icon_minitimeThu 21 Aug 2008, 8:55 pm

This just goes to show you, never feed you dogs anything but raw bones... I feed raw deer bones in the winter, I have a butcher call me when he process deer, the manufactured bones are just as bad as cooked bones... they can splinter and cause all kinds of intestinal problems for your dog.
Back to top Go down
http://www.game-dog.com/
bahamutt99
V.I.P.
bahamutt99

Female
Number of posts : 182
Personalized field : Glutton for Punishment
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: They Love Them There Ham Bones   They Love Them There Ham Bones Icon_minitimeFri 22 Aug 2008, 4:01 am

Too true. Even those big "mammoth" bones that are like a foot and a half long can be broken into pieces by these dogs. Oh well, live and learn. :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bahamutt99
megz

megz

Female
Number of posts : 79
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: They Love Them There Ham Bones   They Love Them There Ham Bones Icon_minitimeSat 23 Aug 2008, 1:18 am

Those look yummy and fun at the same time!! it's too bad Sweet Pea had some ill affects Sad may have just been that bone ??
Boomer is on a strict "no bone" diet, cooked or raw. everytime he gets one he shreds it and then barfs it all back up for us that night or in the morning.
now it's just trying to tell people around us at bbq's and camping that he really can't have bones. most people think we are just mean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They Love Them There Ham Bones   They Love Them There Ham Bones Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

They Love Them There Ham Bones
Page 1 of 1