American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Someone got their feet wet today...

Go down 
+5
Tcarter
buzhunter
BlueBullyBabe
Sadieblues
Sydney
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Sydney

Sydney

Female
Number of posts : 220
Personalized field : So Misunderstood...
Warnings :
Someone got their feet wet today... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Someone got their feet wet today... Right_bar_bleue

Someone got their feet wet today... Empty
PostSubject: Someone got their feet wet today...   Someone got their feet wet today... Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2008, 11:58 pm

Well I met up with some ADBA weight pulling guys today...and I watched a couple of their dogs pull a lightly loaded cart down a 40ft track for practice for a little while. Then after the guys were done we introduced Little Sydney to the track...

We started by just getting her used to walking the track...then added the sound of the cart being pushed down the track behind us. After doing that a few times we added some chains to her harness, for some noise and a little weight, and eventually worked up to pulling the empty cart! I was a proud momma she did very good, because she did it without hesitation! groovy
Back to top Go down
Sadieblues
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Number of posts : 722
Personalized field : WISE GUY
Warnings :
Someone got their feet wet today... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Someone got their feet wet today... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Someone got their feet wet today...   Someone got their feet wet today... Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 1:34 am

GO SYDNEY ... MOMMY'S GOING TO GET YOU IN TOP SHAPE NO MORE COUCH FOR YOU SYDENY !!! LOL SYDNEY SAYS I WANNA SLEEP AND EAT MOM LOL ... GOOD JOB SYDNEY I WANNA SEE HER PULL??? DID YOU TAKE ANY PICS OF HER IN ACTION?
Back to top Go down
BlueBullyBabe
V.I.P.
BlueBullyBabe

Number of posts : 477
Personalized field : Possessed By The Devil... AKA RedDoggy!
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Someone got their feet wet today...   Someone got their feet wet today... Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 2:26 am

Yay Syd!
Back to top Go down
Sydney

Sydney

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Someone got their feet wet today...   Someone got their feet wet today... Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 8:12 am

No I need to get better about the camera...but I also didn't want to look like a total "stage mom" LOL! I guess all these guys do is pull, looks like that's all their dogs know how to do...
Back to top Go down
buzhunter
V.I.P.
buzhunter

Male
Number of posts : 347
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Someone got their feet wet today...   Someone got their feet wet today... Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 9:11 am

You two are some busy girls. Very cool. beer
Back to top Go down
Tcarter

Tcarter

Male
Number of posts : 129
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Someone got their feet wet today...   Someone got their feet wet today... Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 3:51 pm

man sydney is gonna be in the dag on triathalon
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Personalized field : BACK IN ACTION!
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Someone got their feet wet today...   Someone got their feet wet today... Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 6:09 pm

Yeah baby, she should be a natural at it...
Back to top Go down
http://www.americanpitbull-forums.com
Sydney

Sydney

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Someone got their feet wet today...   Someone got their feet wet today... Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 8:14 pm

Just trying to be a good breed steward...and have fun at the same time...She is my guinea pig.I want to experiance all aspects of the competition before I decide what kind of APBT I will get next!
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Personalized field : BACK IN ACTION!
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Someone got their feet wet today...   Someone got their feet wet today... Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 8:17 pm

WOO HOO Cant wait to see what you go with.... thumbsup
Back to top Go down
http://www.americanpitbull-forums.com
BlueBullyBabe
V.I.P.
BlueBullyBabe

Number of posts : 477
Personalized field : Possessed By The Devil... AKA RedDoggy!
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Someone got their feet wet today...   Someone got their feet wet today... Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 9:20 pm

That what I have been doing Syd. I am hoping to make this next pup my super dog lol. I love my bullies to death and they will still be a huge part of my life and I will still do weight pull with them, but after testing everything out I am way happy with the new direction.

YOu should pull chickie lmao...THAT I would pay to see
Back to top Go down
Sydney

Sydney

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Someone got their feet wet today...   Someone got their feet wet today... Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 10:02 pm

I actually thought about just seeing what she will pull I just have to get a teeeny tiny harness...but that dog sure can pull on a leash when she wants to!
Back to top Go down
smokey_joe

smokey_joe

Number of posts : 56
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Someone got their feet wet today...   Someone got their feet wet today... Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 11:15 pm

Sydney:

The Cougar that thought she was a dog.
Comes from lines used to hunt hog.
Although she's a rescue
Man I can bet you
She could pull a big a$$ log.
Back to top Go down
Sydney

Sydney

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Someone got their feet wet today...   Someone got their feet wet today... Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 8:17 pm

groovy groovy groovy
Back to top Go down
smokey_joe

smokey_joe

Number of posts : 56
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Someone got their feet wet today...   Someone got their feet wet today... Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 11:54 pm

LOL. I must have been pretty bored last night. drink
Back to top Go down
american_pit13

american_pit13

Female
Number of posts : 24
Personalized field : Pits Are For Chicks
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Someone got their feet wet today...   Someone got their feet wet today... Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 2:01 am

I knew she was an all around girl! Great job! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/krugerpitbbulls
Carriana
V.I.P.
Carriana

Female
Number of posts : 298
Personalized field : U.C.
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Someone got their feet wet today...   Someone got their feet wet today... Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jul 2008, 2:23 am

Smokey, that was RAD. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone got their feet wet today...   Someone got their feet wet today... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Someone got their feet wet today...
Page 1 of 1