American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Placing a Pit Bull

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BlueBullyBabe
V.I.P.
BlueBullyBabe

Number of posts : 477
Personalized field : Possessed By The Devil... AKA RedDoggy!
Warnings :
Placing a Pit Bull Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Placing a Pit Bull Right_bar_bleue

Placing a Pit Bull Empty
PostSubject: Placing a Pit Bull   Placing a Pit Bull Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 7:39 pm

Okay guys so I have decided I really want to go in another direction after educating myself more and learning about the different Types of APBT's and all the bloodlines. I am going to keep Sway and Lugz for SURE they are just both hams and have quiet the personalities. However Tumble (and I feel bad saying it) doesn't have much of a future. Her confirmation is not fantastic and she had quite the overbite and her personality is just not suited to a working life style. So I am going to require a spay for her and a pet home, but still want whomever she goes to involved in the pitty/bully events around the area.I don't want a paper chaser, and I think I would withold paperwork until proof of spay.

HOW do you guys do this? What questions do you ask? ect ect.
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
MSK
Greeter
MSK

Female
Number of posts : 240
Warnings :
Placing a Pit Bull Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Placing a Pit Bull Right_bar_bleue

Placing a Pit Bull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Placing a Pit Bull   Placing a Pit Bull Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 8:13 pm

There's alot I ask heres some of what I ask my potential homes. This is the puppy questionaire I use for my website.

http://www.formassembly.com/forms/37078
Back to top Go down
http://tntforum.heavenforum.com
Pipbull

Pipbull

Male
Number of posts : 37
Warnings :

Placing a Pit Bull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Placing a Pit Bull   Placing a Pit Bull Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 8:35 pm

Where'd the dog come from?
Back to top Go down
BlueBullyBabe
V.I.P.
BlueBullyBabe

Warnings :

Placing a Pit Bull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Placing a Pit Bull   Placing a Pit Bull Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 8:38 pm

Local Kennel. Its my blue dogs sister, she was sort of the throw back runt. lol She is super sweet just not really workable.
Back to top Go down
Pipbull

Pipbull

Male
Number of posts : 37
Warnings :

Placing a Pit Bull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Placing a Pit Bull   Placing a Pit Bull Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 8:42 pm

By kennel, do you mean shelter or she was part of a litter produced. If she's part of a litter and you want to speuter and place a cull, that probably should have been planned prior to the litter being born.

I'd still keep the dog close to home. Any friends or family looking for a pet?
Back to top Go down
BlueBullyBabe
V.I.P.
BlueBullyBabe

Warnings :

Placing a Pit Bull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Placing a Pit Bull   Placing a Pit Bull Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 8:48 pm

Its not MY litter I took her to help get her more social and had hopes of doing weight pull with her, but just didn't work out that way she is really a pet-bull. I haven't bred and don't really have plans too.
No my family are NOT pet/dog people...at all.

I am posting around the local pit comminuty though. I may just go ahead and spay her myself. the local humane soceity spays pits for free.
Back to top Go down
Sadieblues
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Number of posts : 722
Personalized field : WISE GUY
Warnings :

Placing a Pit Bull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Placing a Pit Bull   Placing a Pit Bull Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul 2008, 3:54 am

Oh wow .. I hope you find a loving home for her ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Placing a Pit Bull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Placing a Pit Bull   Placing a Pit Bull Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Placing a Pit Bull
Page 1 of 1