American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How do you contain your Pit Bull(s)?

Go down 
+8
Tcarter
Sadieblues
shadyridgekennels
buzhunter
Carriana
pitmamma
Admin
Marty
12 posters

Chain
How do you contain your Pit Bull(s)? Vote_lcap7%How do you contain your Pit Bull(s)? Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Cable Run
How do you contain your Pit Bull(s)? Vote_lcap7%How do you contain your Pit Bull(s)? Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
House
How do you contain your Pit Bull(s)? Vote_lcap47%How do you contain your Pit Bull(s)? Vote_rcap
 47% [ 7 ]
Kennel
How do you contain your Pit Bull(s)? Vote_lcap13%How do you contain your Pit Bull(s)? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Running Loose
 7% [ 1 ]
Other
How do you contain your Pit Bull(s)? Vote_lcap19%How do you contain your Pit Bull(s)? Vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Marty
V.I.P.
Marty

Male
Number of posts : 202
Warnings :
How do you contain your Pit Bull(s)? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How do you contain your Pit Bull(s)? Right_bar_bleue

How do you contain your Pit Bull(s)? Empty
PostSubject: How do you contain your Pit Bull(s)?   How do you contain your Pit Bull(s)? Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 10:58 pm

If other, please specify.
Back to top Go down
http://www.game-dog.com/
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Personalized field : BACK IN ACTION!
Warnings :
How do you contain your Pit Bull(s)? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How do you contain your Pit Bull(s)? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: How do you contain your Pit Bull(s)?   How do you contain your Pit Bull(s)? Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 11:00 pm

I'm affraid mine will be gone in the morning that's why mine are house dogs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.americanpitbull-forums.com
pitmamma

pitmamma

Female
Number of posts : 167
Personalized field : \"Lurker\"
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: How do you contain your Pit Bull(s)?   How do you contain your Pit Bull(s)? Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 12:56 am

I had to say other, 9 are in runs of some sort. They vary in sizes between 25X25 and 50X50.
As of tonight, one is chained Crying or Very sad
7 are in the house and of those 5 have free run of the property (with supervision).
Back to top Go down
Carriana
V.I.P.
Carriana

Female
Number of posts : 298
Personalized field : U.C.
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: How do you contain your Pit Bull(s)?   How do you contain your Pit Bull(s)? Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 1:56 am

I put house, but Brutus is the only one trusted to be loose in the house when we're not there. Loki gets crated.
Back to top Go down
buzhunter
V.I.P.
buzhunter

Male
Number of posts : 347
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: How do you contain your Pit Bull(s)?   How do you contain your Pit Bull(s)? Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 7:43 am

Mine stay inside. Only handled outside of the house by myself. The wife fills in only when absolutely necessary.
Back to top Go down
shadyridgekennels
V.I.P.
shadyridgekennels

Number of posts : 70
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: How do you contain your Pit Bull(s)?   How do you contain your Pit Bull(s)? Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 8:00 am

chains or in pens
Back to top Go down
Sadieblues
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Number of posts : 722
Personalized field : WISE GUY
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: How do you contain your Pit Bull(s)?   How do you contain your Pit Bull(s)? Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 10:21 am

I crate when not there to supervise but my dogs are all indoor dogs.
Back to top Go down
Tcarter

Tcarter

Male
Number of posts : 129
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: How do you contain your Pit Bull(s)?   How do you contain your Pit Bull(s)? Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 10:38 am

Crate in the house when i'm not watching him but usually i can't stay away from him...he hsn't had a accident in the house since the first day. and that was in his crate
Back to top Go down
NesOne
NesOne

Male
Number of posts : 505
Personalized field : OH WELL...
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: How do you contain your Pit Bull(s)?   How do you contain your Pit Bull(s)? Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 12:50 pm

(Running loose in the yard) When and if he is able to hop on top of, or over, the fence I will get him an enclosed kennel.
Back to top Go down
Tcarter

Tcarter

Male
Number of posts : 129
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: How do you contain your Pit Bull(s)?   How do you contain your Pit Bull(s)? Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 12:54 pm

NesOne wrote:
(Running loose in the yard) When and if he is able to hop on top of, or over, the fence I will get him an enclosed kennel.

that can happen kinda early all he has to do is get motivated or give it a shot
Back to top Go down
NesOne
NesOne

Male
Number of posts : 505
Personalized field : OH WELL...
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: How do you contain your Pit Bull(s)?   How do you contain your Pit Bull(s)? Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 1:04 pm

Tcarter wrote:

that can happen kinda early all he has to do is get motivated or give it a shot

True, but I'm going to play it by ear, cause my boy might end up being kind of heavy, and I have a feeling that he might not be much of a jumper.
Back to top Go down
Shades

Male
Number of posts : 148
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: How do you contain your Pit Bull(s)?   How do you contain your Pit Bull(s)? Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 1:11 am

dangit i hit other, didnt see house,crate when we are gone
Back to top Go down
DIESEL

DIESEL

Female
Number of posts : 81
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: How do you contain your Pit Bull(s)?   How do you contain your Pit Bull(s)? Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 12:54 pm

Inside house. Crated when we are not home. We also have a 40ft. cable setup.
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Greeter
lovemypits

Female
Number of posts : 166
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: How do you contain your Pit Bull(s)?   How do you contain your Pit Bull(s)? Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jul 2008, 10:59 am

I live in an apt so my dogs stay inside. I have chains outside but I have to stay with them because of all the idiots that let their labs run loose in my neighborhood. I have to be there to chase them off before they get near.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you contain your Pit Bull(s)?   How do you contain your Pit Bull(s)? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1