American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Justice for Gage *UPDATE*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BlueBullyBabe
V.I.P.
BlueBullyBabe

Number of posts : 477
Personalized field : Possessed By The Devil... AKA RedDoggy!
Warnings :
Justice for Gage *UPDATE* Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Justice for Gage *UPDATE* Right_bar_bleue

Justice for Gage *UPDATE* Empty
PostSubject: Justice for Gage *UPDATE*   Justice for Gage *UPDATE* Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 7:52 pm

Borrowed from another forum. Update on the Gage saga

First I want to start by saying Gage's family is so appreciative of the tremendous support everyone here has shown and continues to show. I as a friend of the family would also like to say THANK YOU!!!!!

Gage's Trial date has been FINALLY SET!!! On August 25th a 6 person jury will be picked pray pray pray they are animal lovers) and on August 26th Gage will finally get his day in court...

Please keep your prayers and thoughts going...When the family went to court on July 25 for a "status hearing"they talked to the District Attorney. After court today the DA brought up some concerns about the charges
filed which were filed against the defendant. Ray Stanfill was charged with "Felony Aggravated Animal Cruelty" but it appears that it may come down to the definition of maim and mutilate. He believes it may be hard to convince a six person jury that what Mr. Stanfill did to Gage would fall under the definition of "MAIM or MUTILATION".

I am so angered to hear this because Gage had a large hole blown in his chest by a shotgun that was positioned so close to Gage's kneck that the wadding didn't seperate and there were shotgun burns on Gage's neck...
How can ANYONE see this as a "misdemeanor"? How can it not been seen as MUTILATION??? Our crime scene photos show just this!!!Please everyone, keep this family in your prayers. I am also praying that the 6 person jury can see this for what it is...MURDER!!! For they will ultimately decide Gage's Killer's fate... Embarassed

I am trying so hard to support Gage's family..I wish every single day that I could turn back the clock and bring Gage back...His death has impacted so many lives...I don't think I have ever dispised a man so much as I do Ray Stanfill, Gage's judge, jury and executioner..(FORGIVE ME, but I thought this was only a privledge that the man upstairs has)..Well on March 12, 2008 this shell of a human being took a precious life and the family although torn to pieces has decided to try to make something good out of this tragedy...And I for one am so proud of their strength and courage..I love this family and am so happy to be a part of their lives....

Our petition has almost reached 10,000 signatures. peace peace ..THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

I will post an update once the trial is over.

Thank you again.

Sherry
www.justiceforgage.com
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Personalized field : BACK IN ACTION!
Warnings :
Justice for Gage *UPDATE* Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Justice for Gage *UPDATE* Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Justice for Gage *UPDATE*   Justice for Gage *UPDATE* Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 8:33 pm

Yeah, I read this story a while back and was completely taken back.
I hope they put that guy trough the ringer...
Back to top Go down
http://www.americanpitbull-forums.com
Sadieblues
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Number of posts : 722
Personalized field : WISE GUY
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Justice for Gage *UPDATE*   Justice for Gage *UPDATE* Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 8:42 pm

Hey BBB ... I found this story and signed the petition .. May Gauge get the Justice him and his family deserve RIP gauge
Back to top Go down
buzhunter
V.I.P.
buzhunter

Male
Number of posts : 347
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Justice for Gage *UPDATE*   Justice for Gage *UPDATE* Icon_minitimeFri 08 Aug 2008, 5:23 am

Eye for an eye... all I can say. blow
Back to top Go down
smokey_joe

smokey_joe

Number of posts : 56
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Justice for Gage *UPDATE*   Justice for Gage *UPDATE* Icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 12:52 pm

This is one of the saddest things I've ever heard. I really hope that man doesn't get off on a technicality.

Is his boat still on their property?
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Personalized field : BACK IN ACTION!
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Justice for Gage *UPDATE*   Justice for Gage *UPDATE* Icon_minitimeSat 09 Aug 2008, 8:36 pm

buzhunter wrote:
Eye for an eye... all I can say. blow

Agreed, that's all I'm going to say..lol nunchucks
Back to top Go down
http://www.americanpitbull-forums.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justice for Gage *UPDATE*   Justice for Gage *UPDATE* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justice for Gage *UPDATE*
Page 1 of 1