American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Goodbye My Love...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sydney

Sydney

Female
Number of posts : 220
Personalized field : So Misunderstood...
Warnings :
Goodbye My Love... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Goodbye My Love... Right_bar_bleue

Goodbye My Love... Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye My Love...   Goodbye My Love... Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 7:31 pm

Sadly today I bit the bullet and listed my motorcycle for sale... baby baby baby My Scooter

It was just something I needed to do...$$ is so tight right now on only one income, and I hardly ever ride it anymore. I didn't think I would ever sell my motorcycle, but I guess I can always get another one someday
baby
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Personalized field : BACK IN ACTION!
Warnings :
Goodbye My Love... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Goodbye My Love... Right_bar_bleue

Goodbye My Love... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye My Love...   Goodbye My Love... Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 8:09 pm

dang thats gotta suck, you had me going with the tile of this though..lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.americanpitbull-forums.com
Sydney

Sydney

Female
Warnings :

Goodbye My Love... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye My Love...   Goodbye My Love... Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 8:43 pm

Yeah and I am currently uploading my air tools for sale on Ebay along with my beautiful one of a kind Project Mu Racing Clutch and Flywheel rain

Ain't it Purdy...
Goodbye My Love... Ul8GOETK1j-f73u1eoPOxH1OVcxJg6NT

Anyone need some very well maintained air tools??
Goodbye My Love... LgEj43MV7T_BnhnNditPL4pBjpjdDMjU

The best impact gun EVER! IMO Ingersoll Rand 2135Ti-It says "1,000 ft-lbs of Nut Busting Torque" on the front of the box...LOL!
Goodbye My Love... ICsSZoirpT_7YxgsVVj1rcEyMgNr7JAA

The ever powerful Snap-On MG31 3/8" Impact
Goodbye My Love... PKj4enC-5j_xUs7JPKvKzBLP-VLeB0LJ

And your everso handy Snap-On "RADKITPLUSA" Cooling System Vacuum Refill Kit
Goodbye My Love... QDaC29xD5T-ubdaqpofo383Q96N1nhdA
Back to top Go down
Carriana
V.I.P.
Carriana

Female
Number of posts : 298
Personalized field : U.C.
Warnings :

Goodbye My Love... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye My Love...   Goodbye My Love... Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 10:10 pm

Sydney wrote:
The best impact gun EVER! IMO Ingersoll Rand 2135Ti-It says "1,000 ft-lbs of Nut Busting Torque" on the front of the box...LOL!
Goodbye My Love... ICsSZoirpT_7YxgsVVj1rcEyMgNr7JAA

How much would you be willing to sell this one for? My husband was practically drooling over this, we used to have one but it got stolen when we got broken into last year. Very interested!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Personalized field : BACK IN ACTION!
Warnings :

Goodbye My Love... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye My Love...   Goodbye My Love... Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 10:44 pm

Damn girl, I had no idea....
Back to top Go down
http://www.americanpitbull-forums.com
Sydney

Sydney

Female
Warnings :

Goodbye My Love... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye My Love...   Goodbye My Love... Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 10:56 pm

Carriana I sent you a PM
Back to top Go down
Sydney

Sydney

Female
Warnings :

Goodbye My Love... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye My Love...   Goodbye My Love... Icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2008, 11:04 pm

Admin wrote:
Damn girl, I had no idea....

Wink
Back to top Go down

Goodbye My Love... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye My Love...   Goodbye My Love... Icon_minitimeSun 03 Aug 2008, 12:50 am

Wow! A smokin' hottie with tools and a motorcycle! Where have you been all my life???????????? LMAO! Do you like football too? worthy

Edit: OH AND I FORGOT........AND PIT BULLS!
Back to top Go down
Sydney

Sydney

Female
Warnings :

Goodbye My Love... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye My Love...   Goodbye My Love... Icon_minitimeSun 03 Aug 2008, 12:53 am

Boogieman wrote:
Wow! A smokin' hottie with tools and a motorcycle! Where have you been all my life???????????? LMAO! Do you like football too? worthy

well sadly they are for sale...well just the air tools, but I am really gonna miss my motorcycle. Sorry I can take or leave football, and am partial to FSU cause I am from Tallahassee, Fl and did my time at FSU
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Goodbye My Love... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye My Love...   Goodbye My Love... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goodbye My Love...
Page 1 of 1