American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ATTENTION ALABAMIANS!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sydney

Sydney

Female
Number of posts : 220
Personalized field : So Misunderstood...
Warnings :
ATTENTION ALABAMIANS! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100ATTENTION ALABAMIANS! Right_bar_bleue

ATTENTION ALABAMIANS! Empty
PostSubject: ATTENTION ALABAMIANS!   ATTENTION ALABAMIANS! Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2008, 11:08 pm

A friend of my ex-boyfriend is having to move and is not going to be able to keep her puppy, Marley. She is trying to find Marley a good home...if you might be interested please PM me and I will get you more information...

ATTENTION ALABAMIANS! 2MmQxyAexj8-PRQ9x0fzpc40v1kg8Sx2

ATTENTION ALABAMIANS! R1f6soTz4D9wooh3RzPVxBkX3_8fdWcZ

ATTENTION ALABAMIANS! QcCG3Zxa4T8I-6tku1VNupVybGGfuEEI

ATTENTION ALABAMIANS! 4MW5XXZ9yT9ge8q6QEA5noyJ-54oui85
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Personalized field : BACK IN ACTION!
Warnings :
ATTENTION ALABAMIANS! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100ATTENTION ALABAMIANS! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALABAMIANS!   ATTENTION ALABAMIANS! Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jul 2008, 11:21 pm

***APPROVED***
Back to top Go down
http://www.americanpitbull-forums.com
Sydney

Sydney

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALABAMIANS!   ATTENTION ALABAMIANS! Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 12:33 am

FROM THE OWNER:
He does not have papers, but I'm pretty sure that both of his parents do so maybe someone could still get them? You probably know more about that than me. I am not charging anything for him, I just want to make sure he goes to a really good home. I've had him microchipped already, & it wouldn't be hard to update the owner's info. Also, I'd send his puppy bed, favorite toys, leftover meds, etc. If you can think of anyone, please let me know. I'm having such a hard time finding someone that wants him as well as being someone I'd want to have him. So many people have misconceptions about pits...but he's a baby, really!

If anyone is interested, I know he isn't papered, but he will make someone a good "pet" bull. He already loves to swim, is good around little children, and gets along with his other house mate (dog)...but her breed (not sure what it is) is not restricted where they are moving to.

Back to top Go down
Sydney

Sydney

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION ALABAMIANS!   ATTENTION ALABAMIANS! Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 10:06 pm

MORE INFO FROM THE OWNER:

He was born a day or two after Christmas, so he's a little over 7
months. He has been neutered. Right now he's not on any meds, but he
did have an ear infection. I paid out the ass for this tube of
cleanser/antibiotic. Also, I've already gotten his flea, tick, &
heartworm meds for the next 3 months. I can give them his vet
records...I have copies of everything. He's a really happy, healthy
dog.

Thanks again!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content