American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Images of the Past *Pic Heavy*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlueBullyBabe
V.I.P.
BlueBullyBabe

Number of posts : 477
Personalized field : Possessed By The Devil... AKA RedDoggy!
Warnings :
Images of the Past *Pic Heavy* Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Images of the Past *Pic Heavy* Right_bar_bleue

Images of the Past *Pic Heavy* Empty
PostSubject: Images of the Past *Pic Heavy*   Images of the Past *Pic Heavy* Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 5:21 pm

I'm bored, so here are some pics of past dogs and some fosters I've had along the way. :)

Bamma. RIP Sad One of the best pits ever...she got hit by a car and didn't make it.
Images of the Past *Pic Heavy* PitGirl008
Images of the Past *Pic Heavy* Bluepit
Images of the Past *Pic Heavy* PitGirl012

Spades, my blue heeler. I got this little guy when I was ten, he was a blast..got kicked by a cow and was never the same, finally died when he was 7.
Images of the Past *Pic Heavy* Spades1

Foster-Peeble. Staffie mix of some sort, he was also deaf.
Images of the Past *Pic Heavy* Dog3001
Images of the Past *Pic Heavy* Dog3002

Saki, the ugly Chi. My first chi started as a rescue then decided to keep her, She was an old lady when I got her at 12, She was really ugly, always super skinny and hardly any hair and eyes where dif colors.
Images of the Past *Pic Heavy* 49002
Images of the Past *Pic Heavy* Saki

Fost-Iceman. Husky/wolf mix...this guy what HUGE. He was 7mos old and dwarfed Tank.
Images of the Past *Pic Heavy* Boxhusky024
Images of the Past *Pic Heavy* Boxhusky023

Foster-Mafia the Min Pin. This dog just reafirmed my belief that min pins are satan in disguise.
Images of the Past *Pic Heavy* Minpinlittle3
Images of the Past *Pic Heavy* Minpinlittle6

Foster-Nova Fila/Presa mix. This little girl was AWSOME I -almost- kept her but I didn't have a very big yard at the time and we all know she woulda gotten HUGE. Plus I don't want to deal with a big mean dog (which she is now. lol Her family loves her though)
Images of the Past *Pic Heavy* Smlpuppy
Images of the Past *Pic Heavy* Smlnova3

Foster-Duece. Chihuahua. He was a little scaredy, He's now my tattoo artists dog!
Images of the Past *Pic Heavy* Duece
Images of the Past *Pic Heavy* Duece3

Foster-Momma Sadie.(and babies) Was found attacked in someones backyard. Gave birth to ten puppies the next day!
Images of the Past *Pic Heavy* Sadie
Images of the Past *Pic Heavy* Smallpups
Images of the Past *Pic Heavy* Smallpups1
Images of the Past *Pic Heavy* Smallpups2

K so thats a few of the dogs I've had in my home in the past few years. I kinda miss having the craziness but I just don't have the time to foster anymore Sad Maybe sometime soon again.
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Personalized field : BACK IN ACTION!
Warnings :
Images of the Past *Pic Heavy* Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Images of the Past *Pic Heavy* Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Images of the Past *Pic Heavy*   Images of the Past *Pic Heavy* Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 5:29 pm

Verry cool and yes Min Pins are satan in disguise..lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.americanpitbull-forums.com
BlueBullyBabe
V.I.P.
BlueBullyBabe

Number of posts : 477
Personalized field : Possessed By The Devil... AKA RedDoggy!
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Images of the Past *Pic Heavy*   Images of the Past *Pic Heavy* Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 5:32 pm

I have never had a dog with a worse case of little big dog syndrome, it was nuts. Its horrible to say but that is one dog I was not sad to see go. lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Personalized field : BACK IN ACTION!
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Images of the Past *Pic Heavy*   Images of the Past *Pic Heavy* Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 5:39 pm

He looks like an angel on the outside... biglaugh
Back to top Go down
http://www.americanpitbull-forums.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Images of the Past *Pic Heavy*   Images of the Past *Pic Heavy* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Images of the Past *Pic Heavy*
Page 1 of 1