American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh what a day...(Heavy)

Go down 
+2
RedDoggy
Sydney
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sydney

Sydney

Female
Number of posts : 220
Personalized field : So Misunderstood...
Warnings :
Oh what a day...(Heavy) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Oh what a day...(Heavy) Right_bar_bleue

Oh what a day...(Heavy) Empty
PostSubject: Oh what a day...(Heavy)   Oh what a day...(Heavy) Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 9:15 pm

So today was a long one...this morning we got up and went to the vet for my one year check up! I was soo excited to see Dr. Welch, that is of course until she sprayed that stuff up my nose! Boy have I gotten FAT! Mom says I am on a diet...who knew turning into a lady meant I would gain 10lbs since March...
After the vet me, Mom, and Grandma all went to the pet store and Grandma got me a new rope toy to destroy and a new "indectructible" ball since I destructed the last one! Then it was off to the Dog Park for a little "Fun and Fancy Free" I fetched that elusive little green ball until I ripped the pads open on the bottoms of both my front paws! OUCH!! So Mom took me home for a little R & R...and I'll be damned if they didn't bring a bossy little, good for nothing, RAT into my home! My says she is my foster sister...but we will see about that!

Me and Mom Loungin' Around

Oh what a day...(Heavy) YL_YVGorkT8ughaptTxgG8dti2-gc_zW
Oh what a day...(Heavy) _wcxft4R7T-WD_OY5EIahjFw2Z3ecm9o

On our way to see Dr. Welch
Oh what a day...(Heavy) 7JBSGyp07j8IMT3CTcdxcJzX3QOOHD0-
Oh what a day...(Heavy) Vp0ffIUK2z8sp65y4vtzv2DiBdW7sgQM

Waiting Patiently to see the bestest Dr EVER!
Oh what a day...(Heavy) N23MKdVH6D_uRnWvmJCyYDaEvzNEGOPU
Oh what a day...(Heavy) CzIpoqFW4z8dhyMQGgvM1y1H4ElOIUvQ

Finally! I loves you Dr. Welch
Oh what a day...(Heavy) ICGrKSio2j8tSE4RfRB4pEAtPkI0ts5Y
Oh what a day...(Heavy) MLHO02at4z8iXVL9jeWZceiUdgMTjdZ7

Fetching my little heart out...
Oh what a day...(Heavy) HKll0j6Nxz8_Dtm3qqBSVhgFGKRAdGMR

with my little fetch buddy Jill right on my heels
Oh what a day...(Heavy) BIw3yMzu5T9i1XRi7GKklJP8XapcNcJl

How I love to get that little elusive green ball...
Oh what a day...(Heavy) Y-5v06Yv6j-rrMADqGZFVBHk_CIxQRYw
Oh what a day...(Heavy) TqOD8jVE0T8FbBsGejK5AT8tEwHmFzyy

I tried to tell Mom I was tired...but everyone just kept on throwing the balls so I had to chasing after them all...
Oh what a day...(Heavy) MIRQiYM-6j9oCgHrOPJsqYftpMGqu5cU

Finally I found a shady place to call my own!
Oh what a day...(Heavy) 1kVkUto26T-YJgplBwnJkt8R0UwrWd9w
Oh what a day...(Heavy) EFexli-6yj9MogWpDHMnwpbKkfeK0ACP
Oh what a day...(Heavy) UgmpDxkk4j-BIRUwPz-e94RHTdCU-9wv

All in all I think it was a pretty good day, but my paws hurt so I'm gonna go take me a nap!
Oh what a day...(Heavy) N9TNFdpX4D8pmkVEmOQ9tNci0L8n-E1L
Back to top Go down
Sydney

Sydney

Female
Warnings :
Oh what a day...(Heavy) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Oh what a day...(Heavy) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Oh what a day...(Heavy)   Oh what a day...(Heavy) Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 9:21 pm

Oh yeah I almost forgot to introduce you guys to my new little "foster sister" as Mom calls her...

This is Chick, or Chickie the little rat Mom brought home...she sure is a funny looking thing

Oh what a day...(Heavy) 4NkXOqclxT-FPHOEPEIdhOgpjW2Pc_if
Oh what a day...(Heavy) WDxgFgOzzT9lS4v54_IpXP-zIpnOco7-
Oh what a day...(Heavy) HIKnnrQEwj8EOpQ8XnYKl-mj2M7OuNY1

Can you guess what she is???

That's right...A "DASCHI-BULL"

Oh what a day...(Heavy) VJkJrbox7D_Eq5S3VeKLNPgOXNp0ZKaF

Guess that'll teach me to whine that I'm bored, and have no one to play with!
Back to top Go down
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Number of posts : 764
Personalized field : A Fan Of StockYardKennels
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Oh what a day...(Heavy)   Oh what a day...(Heavy) Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 9:27 pm

Alright!!! When dod you start fostering???
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Personalized field : BACK IN ACTION!
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Oh what a day...(Heavy)   Oh what a day...(Heavy) Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 9:30 pm

LMAO, These ones always get my attention... thumbsup

Oh what a day...(Heavy) 1kVkUto26T-YJgplBwnJkt8R0UwrWd9w
Back to top Go down
http://www.americanpitbull-forums.com
Sydney

Sydney

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Oh what a day...(Heavy)   Oh what a day...(Heavy) Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 9:54 pm

RedDoggy wrote:
Alright!!! When dod you start fostering???

Today...I had puppy fever so bad I thought I would get a temporary dog to take the edge off...

Eric...Isn't her mouth HUGE!

Little fatty is 59lbs OMG! Before she had her first heat it was soo hard to keep weight on her and in just 3.5 months shes gained 10lbs!!! So I think we are gonna get little fatty off the couch!
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Oh what a day...(Heavy)   Oh what a day...(Heavy) Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 9:57 pm

Yeah, you need to get rid of that tennis ball and get a softball..lol
Back to top Go down
Sydney

Sydney

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Oh what a day...(Heavy)   Oh what a day...(Heavy) Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 10:33 pm

LOL...yeah really...it reminds me of a Reach commercial...remember the ones with the Zip-Lock head?!
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Oh what a day...(Heavy)   Oh what a day...(Heavy) Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 10:42 pm

HAHA, That would be a good time..
Back to top Go down
Tcarter

Tcarter

Male
Number of posts : 129
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Oh what a day...(Heavy)   Oh what a day...(Heavy) Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 11:51 pm

awesome syd always looks like she is loving life
Back to top Go down
Carriana
V.I.P.
Carriana

Female
Number of posts : 298
Personalized field : U.C.
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Oh what a day...(Heavy)   Oh what a day...(Heavy) Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 12:11 am

That poor dachsi bull is going to have some identity issues LOL.

Sydney looks fab, even with the extra 10 lbs.

How is it that their mouths looks normal until they are worn-out any then somehow they end up looking like a muppet?
Back to top Go down
Sadieblues
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Number of posts : 722
Personalized field : WISE GUY
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Oh what a day...(Heavy)   Oh what a day...(Heavy) Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 12:49 am

Ummm Ok I am still waiting for sydeny??? Where is she LOL... She looks like a doggy supermodel with those long lean legs!!! Looking good sydney
Back to top Go down
Sydney

Sydney

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Oh what a day...(Heavy)   Oh what a day...(Heavy) Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 9:17 am

Thanks guys! It was a fun day, but poor Sydney tore the pads on both of her front paws and I didn't notice until we got home...I guess they are a little painful since she is walking on her tip toes when she can LOL! I tried to wrap them last night and it seemed to help for a little while, but then I caught her in her box trying to rip them off...

She is not too keen on the new munchkin...this little thing is all Alpha female and Sydney isn't taking laying down...So far just alot of warnings, but I have been having to keep a close eye on the both of them...Little Chickie is super type A personality and highly intelligent-but has never been disciplined Til Now!

As for her food the shelter gave me a bag of Science Diet sick and I asked if I paid for it can I feed her Orijen?? They said no cause if she goes back to the shelter or if they adopt her out that's what they want her eating. So I said ok...I tried to feed her 1 cup last night and she suffered through it...she has pooped 5 times since I picked her up yeserday! This morning I guess she wasn't as hungry and wouldn't eat it at all...so I mixed in a little dry 6 Fresh Fish Orijen, and I'll be damned if that dog didn't eat every single piece of Orijen and left the Science Diet behind! The proof is in the pudding even a shelter dog knows its CRAP!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh what a day...(Heavy)   Oh what a day...(Heavy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh what a day...(Heavy)
Page 1 of 1