American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How "Old" Are you?

Go down 
+13
pitmamma
Shades
lovemypits
midwest_showdogs
smokey_joe
buzhunter
Admin
Carriana
NesOne
Sadieblues
keith
RedDoggy
BlueBullyBabe
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BlueBullyBabe
V.I.P.
BlueBullyBabe

Number of posts : 477
Personalized field : Possessed By The Devil... AKA RedDoggy!
Warnings :
How "Old" Are you? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How "Old" Are you? Right_bar_bleue

How "Old" Are you? Empty
PostSubject: How "Old" Are you?   How "Old" Are you? Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 6:40 pm

They did this thread on another forum I belong to and it was pretty fun.

We all have a set age something we can't change that moves closer to the inevitable every year. (uplifting huh) But how old do you really FEEL. List your ailments, bones you've broken, ect. Lets see how OLD you -really- are!

Me first!
Sorry its going to be a long list. Haha

Broken bones:
Both hands
broken Jaw
Broken nose
three ribs
fractured skull
fractured back,
fractured femur
broken shins
broken foot
cracked hip
broken both knees (one two times)

Ailments:
Arthitis in
-back
-hands
-both knees
Have constant shakes (just a weird thing)
Gimpy walk

So I figure...... 80
Back to top Go down
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Number of posts : 764
Personalized field : A Fan Of StockYardKennels
Warnings :
How "Old" Are you? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How "Old" Are you? Right_bar_bleue

How "Old" Are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How "Old" Are you?   How "Old" Are you? Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 6:54 pm

Broken bones:
5th metacarpal of the right hand
5th vertibrea down

Ailments:
ChickenPocks
Ruptured Eardrum
athritis in the hands and wrists

I'm thinking... 13y/o
Back to top Go down
keith

Male
Number of posts : 63
Warnings :

How "Old" Are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How "Old" Are you?   How "Old" Are you? Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 6:58 pm

broken knuckles and fingers from puncking walls and fights,cut my finger with a skill saw and lost some felling in my hand from a apbt bite some years ago.
Brain cells and heart and liver issues not with standing lol.................
Other than that i fell about 25,im 31 yrs young.....
Back to top Go down
BlueBullyBabe
V.I.P.
BlueBullyBabe

Warnings :

How "Old" Are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How "Old" Are you?   How "Old" Are you? Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 7:00 pm

lol I"m glad everyone feels younger, Hell I have to roll out of bed and crawl to the shower most morning. Can't open my soda half the time have no hand strength left. lol

Did a lot of rodeoing when I was younger and used to race cars....now I'm old and no wiser. HAHA
Back to top Go down
Sadieblues
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Number of posts : 722
Personalized field : WISE GUY
Warnings :

How "Old" Are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How "Old" Are you?   How "Old" Are you? Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 7:04 pm

Wow LOL...

I have had no broken bones ever .. But I did have the chicken pocks once when I was 15 LOL
Back to top Go down
NesOne
NesOne

Male
Number of posts : 505
Personalized field : OH WELL...
Warnings :

How "Old" Are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How "Old" Are you?   How "Old" Are you? Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 7:17 pm

Broken bones:
Nose
Orbital Fracture

Sprains/Strains
Ankles
Left Knee

Ailments
Chicken Pox (1st grade)
Kidney Stones once

So I'd say I feel like a 23 year old NBA player, hahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Carriana
V.I.P.
Carriana

Female
Number of posts : 298
Personalized field : U.C.
Warnings :

How "Old" Are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How "Old" Are you?   How "Old" Are you? Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 11:52 pm

Broke my wrist when I was 2 - fell off the bunk bed which I wasn't supposed to be on.

I had chicken pox for the first time in 2005 - I was 24 at the time.

I had two major surgeries back in 2004 for a large tumor which turned out to be the size of a volley ball. Yeah, I'm bragging. LOL. While they were in there they noticed my appendix was relatively the length of a garder snake, when for normal folk who aren't mutants like me, they are usually the size of your pinky finger. So I had a gaggle of surgeons gathered around me on the operating table gawking at my freakish insides LMAO. Strange thought.
I am pretty sure I suffer from carpel tunnel in both wrists because of my job and I have recently developed hip and ankle pains.

Some days I feel like I'm in my mid thirties to fourties and some days I still feel like a teenager. More often the former. Actual age - 26.
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Personalized field : BACK IN ACTION!
Warnings :

How "Old" Are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How "Old" Are you?   How "Old" Are you? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 6:44 am

Broken Bones,

Tibia
Fibula
3 toes
1 finger

Ailments,

Arthritis in lower back,
Knee.
Walk with a limp.

Hmmm, About 80
Back to top Go down
http://www.americanpitbull-forums.com
buzhunter
V.I.P.
buzhunter

Male
Number of posts : 347
Warnings :

How "Old" Are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How "Old" Are you?   How "Old" Are you? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 4:13 pm

Damn! You guys are beat the hell up!!! I'm with Cane, all fingers and knuckles been through hell from fighting broke them all. Had my skull fractured and a tooth knocked out. Other than that. oh yeah, severed tendon in my thumb, small surgery, all is good. Doc says if I didn't smoke I'd be in perfect health. Not bad for 34. But i am usually tired from working all the time.
Back to top Go down
smokey_joe

smokey_joe

Number of posts : 56
Warnings :

How "Old" Are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How "Old" Are you?   How "Old" Are you? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 6:39 pm

No broken bones.

No ailments, although I get a nervous stomach when I'm stressed.

The most major surgery I've ever had was gettting my tonsils taken out when I was 17.

I had chicken pox when I was in 1st grade.

I'm a smoker.

I'm sure I've lost a few brain cells somewhere along the way.

I have p*ss poor eyesight, but contacts do wonders for that.

All in all, I feel pretty darn young. I'm really 26, but I played basketball with a bunch of 10 year olds yesterday, and I kept up pretty good. So, I'd say I feel about 10.
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Warnings :

How "Old" Are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How "Old" Are you?   How "Old" Are you? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 6:41 pm

must be nice to feel your age..
Back to top Go down
midwest_showdogs
V.I.P.
midwest_showdogs

Male
Number of posts : 132
Warnings :

How "Old" Are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How "Old" Are you?   How "Old" Are you? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 8:33 pm

Broken Bones:
foot broken it just yesterday for the 2nd time
r leg
obitial bone cruched my entire eye socket got hit by a 12 in in daimeter limb for a tree
almost cutt my l thumb off with a chain saw
have several chain saw cuts all over my shins and feet
couple teeth knock out from the tree acc.
had my bottom lip cut were it was folded over to my chin
broken toes a couple of times
two broken hand both right and left from a fight back in the day dude had a hard head
both pinkys been broken once

i smoke so i cant breath as good as i once did been playing softball and i can tell the difference lol
other than that i think im in pretty good shape lots of aches and pains
im 30 feel like 45 but i think im still 20
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Greeter
lovemypits

Female
Number of posts : 166
Warnings :

How "Old" Are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How "Old" Are you?   How "Old" Are you? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 11:15 pm

Hmm.. never broken or sprained anything. I'm sure I had the chicken pox when I was young. I did have my tonsils out when I was 28... so I'm almost 31 but looking at this I guess I could be 8... ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Warnings :

How "Old" Are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How "Old" Are you?   How "Old" Are you? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 11:19 pm

lovemypits wrote:
Hmm.. never broken or sprained anything. I'm sure I had the chicken pox when I was young. I did have my tonsils out when I was 28... so I'm almost 31 but looking at this I guess I could be 8... ha ha ha

You're just a puppy..lol
Back to top Go down
Shades

Male
Number of posts : 148
Warnings :

How "Old" Are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How "Old" Are you?   How "Old" Are you? Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 1:29 am

shattered femur
broken pelvis
reconstructive surgery on femur
These were due to a snowmobile accident
hurnia surgery

chicken pox
chronic sinus infections till recently. think i figured this one out though!
Back to top Go down
pitmamma

pitmamma

Female
Number of posts : 167
Personalized field : \"Lurker\"
Warnings :

How "Old" Are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How "Old" Are you?   How "Old" Are you? Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 12:10 pm

I have never broken anything or sprained anything.
I do have chronic migrains and some herniated disk in my lower back....but it is usually bearable. I am almost 34, sometimes I feel 80 but most of the time I feel 16.
Back to top Go down
Tcarter

Tcarter

Male
Number of posts : 129
Warnings :

How "Old" Are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How "Old" Are you?   How "Old" Are you? Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 12:42 pm

Intact Male 26 (August 20th) Intact, proper confirmation ,cropped ears and going on 40 in mind and soul No broken bones torn ligiment in left pinky haven't bent it in 18 years. I have asthma that i picked up between spain and Iraq. I have been medically retired from the USMC and i now reside in Raleigh NC born in New Bern NC.

well now that i read over it i did a whole damn introduction lol
Back to top Go down
BlueBullyBabe
V.I.P.
BlueBullyBabe

Warnings :

How "Old" Are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How "Old" Are you?   How "Old" Are you? Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 1:16 pm

cropped ears!? lol

Thats funny. So far I win.....which is relative. I had to use the crutch this morning.

GAH I"M OLD!
Back to top Go down
locote6174

locote6174

Male
Number of posts : 128
Warnings :

How "Old" Are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How "Old" Are you?   How "Old" Are you? Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jul 2008, 5:11 am

were do i start i got septic arthritis(fluid build up between hip joint),asthma,ulcers,diverticulitis, cronic dislocation of both shoulders, and worst of all.....an ENLARGED PROSTATE(which gives me hell during random drug testing)
Back to top Go down
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Number of posts : 764
Personalized field : A Fan Of StockYardKennels
Warnings :

How "Old" Are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How "Old" Are you?   How "Old" Are you? Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jul 2008, 5:33 am

locote6174 wrote:
were do i start i got septic arthritis(fluid build up between hip joint),asthma,ulcers,diverticulitis, cronic dislocation of both shoulders, and worst of all.....an ENLARGED PROSTATE(which gives me hell during random drug testing)

Winner!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Warnings :

How "Old" Are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How "Old" Are you?   How "Old" Are you? Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jul 2008, 6:29 am

locote6174 wrote:

I think we found our senior citizen..lmao
Back to top Go down
locote6174

locote6174

Male
Number of posts : 128
Warnings :

How "Old" Are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How "Old" Are you?   How "Old" Are you? Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jul 2008, 6:35 am

drink ill drink to that......i better not do that then ill have to go and that could take hours stop lmao
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Warnings :

How "Old" Are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How "Old" Are you?   How "Old" Are you? Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jul 2008, 6:56 am

lmfao...
Back to top Go down
DIESEL

DIESEL

Female
Number of posts : 81
Warnings :

How "Old" Are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How "Old" Are you?   How "Old" Are you? Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 10:59 pm

Im always late with my responses...lol. The thread is basically over and Im just now giving my answer. Sorry :) but i wanna play too.

-I have not broken or sprained anything.

-My mom said I had chicken pox when i was 4, but I only had a couple...so its possible I could get it again...lol..imagine 24 with chicken pox (sorry Carriana, you must admit it would be unusual)

-Although I have had a few stitches- 5 stitches when I cut my hand open with a knife. 15 stitches on my cheek when a locker handle went into my cheek (I was in elementary school...long story, what can I say Im clumsy)

-Ooo ya, and I got burned my a motorcycle muffle on my calf when I was 16, left a scar the size of a softball.

Other than that I feel my age most of the time. But I'm ALWAYS tired, and constantly need naps and snacks...like a toddler. lmao But I dont feel like a baby, I feel like Im getting OLD!
Back to top Go down
Carriana
V.I.P.
Carriana

Female
Number of posts : 298
Personalized field : U.C.
Warnings :

How "Old" Are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How "Old" Are you?   How "Old" Are you? Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 3:54 am

Yeah, it was weird to get chicken pox at 24. What's even more weird is that the Dr. gave me Valtrex for it. Chicken pox is a form of the herpes virus - LOL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How "Old" Are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How "Old" Are you?   How "Old" Are you? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How "Old" Are you?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next