American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NEW FORUM LINK DOESN"T WORK

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BlueBullyBabe
V.I.P.
BlueBullyBabe

Number of posts : 477
Personalized field : Possessed By The Devil... AKA RedDoggy!
Warnings :
NEW FORUM LINK DOESN"T WORK Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100NEW FORUM LINK DOESN"T WORK Right_bar_bleue

NEW FORUM LINK DOESN"T WORK Empty
PostSubject: NEW FORUM LINK DOESN"T WORK   NEW FORUM LINK DOESN"T WORK Icon_minitimeMon 24 Nov 2008, 6:34 pm

The link for the new forum site doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Personalized field : BACK IN ACTION!
Warnings :
NEW FORUM LINK DOESN"T WORK Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100NEW FORUM LINK DOESN"T WORK Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM LINK DOESN"T WORK   NEW FORUM LINK DOESN"T WORK Icon_minitimeMon 24 Nov 2008, 6:45 pm

That's what J said. I dont get it, it works for me.. Lemme look into it..
Back to top Go down
http://www.americanpitbull-forums.com
bahamutt99
V.I.P.
bahamutt99

Female
Number of posts : 182
Personalized field : Glutton for Punishment
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM LINK DOESN"T WORK   NEW FORUM LINK DOESN"T WORK Icon_minitimeMon 24 Nov 2008, 7:44 pm

Doesn't work for me either. Takes me to a Go-Daddy page with ads n' schtuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bahamutt99
BlueBullyBabe
V.I.P.
BlueBullyBabe

Number of posts : 477
Personalized field : Possessed By The Devil... AKA RedDoggy!
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM LINK DOESN"T WORK   NEW FORUM LINK DOESN"T WORK Icon_minitimeMon 24 Nov 2008, 8:11 pm

Yeah before it just said page unavailable now it takes me to a Go-Daddy page but not the forum.
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM LINK DOESN"T WORK   NEW FORUM LINK DOESN"T WORK Icon_minitimeMon 24 Nov 2008, 10:51 pm

Ok I figured it out and I realy screwed something up.. The domain got parked at godaddy because that's who i bought the domain through and the link to the forum was broken because I had it redirecting to two different places. Now my server has errors that im going to have to fix and since I never got a chance to back up the database it most likely crashed.
I currently have a homepage set up for the domain that will link people here for the time being. On a side note I couldn't get V-Bulliten, I tried for 3 days and their credit card handler
"Meta Charge" kept dening me approval for reasons I still cant figure out..
Looks like it's going to be PHPBB3. These PHPBB boards don't have to be as boring as some of them are. I found a shit load of "Mods" for them. Things like photo galleries and such.
Problem is that they dont have auto install programs, you have to install everything manually on your server. They are nothing more than a bunch of codes like this, $^654%4567--+
Back to top Go down
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Number of posts : 764
Personalized field : A Fan Of StockYardKennels
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM LINK DOESN"T WORK   NEW FORUM LINK DOESN"T WORK Icon_minitimeMon 24 Nov 2008, 11:50 pm

I have a phpbb site and it rawks......
I mean, the forum action is really slow, but the site itself is really nice and I'm pretty happy with the service that they have been providing. There are a ton of modifications in the panel and tons of other extras. I would like to add that the admin panel is pretty advanced stuff and takes a while to learn, so take your time there boss, as it was overwhelming to me.
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM LINK DOESN"T WORK   NEW FORUM LINK DOESN"T WORK Icon_minitimeTue 25 Nov 2008, 6:16 pm

RedDoggy wrote:
I have a phpbb site and it rawks......
I mean, the forum action is really slow, but the site itself is really nice and I'm pretty happy with the service that they have been providing. There are a ton of modifications in the panel and tons of other extras. I would like to add that the admin panel is pretty advanced stuff and takes a while to learn, so take your time there boss, as it was overwhelming to me.

That aint the half of it J, I'm doing the hosting myself on a server that I know nothing about and to top it off you have to install the program manualy AND
build the the site from the ground up. It took me two days the first time.insane

But the better side of it is I can offer hosting to others, park domains, I have 10 databases and I can also create something like 100 sub domains..
Back to top Go down
bahamutt99
V.I.P.
bahamutt99

Female
Number of posts : 182
Personalized field : Glutton for Punishment
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM LINK DOESN"T WORK   NEW FORUM LINK DOESN"T WORK Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 2:02 am

I can see the forum now, and Firefox automatically filled in my username and password, but they don't work. Gotta sign up again, right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bahamutt99
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM LINK DOESN"T WORK   NEW FORUM LINK DOESN"T WORK Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 11:58 am

Correct, but let me finish installing before you bother.. coffee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM LINK DOESN"T WORK   NEW FORUM LINK DOESN"T WORK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW FORUM LINK DOESN"T WORK
Page 1 of 1