American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Here's DIESEL

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Number of posts : 764
Personalized field : A Fan Of StockYardKennels
Warnings :
Here's DIESEL - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Here's DIESEL - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Here's DIESEL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's DIESEL   Here's DIESEL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 9:51 pm

DIESEL wrote:
I dunno, I think Diesel was from his first litter he bred. I had a question though about the registered names... See Diesel's registered name is Camacho's "Diesel" but I have the option of changing it. Like if I wanted my last name on it. So I dont have a kennel and I dont breed dogs, but if I did change Diesel's registered name and breed him. How would anyone think that it was a good or bad pedigree? Since my last name means nothing in the dog world?? I always wondered that? Is it common the change the first part of the dog's name? I haven't yet, but was considering it.

I would leave it, outta respect for the breeder.
Back to top Go down
DIESEL

DIESEL

Female
Number of posts : 81
Warnings :
Here's DIESEL - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Here's DIESEL - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Here's DIESEL   Here's DIESEL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 9:57 pm

The photobucket wouldnt let me upload an excel file, so I am printing it out and taking a pic of it...cross your fingers. Man this is a lot of work, better work. :)
Back to top Go down
DIESEL

DIESEL

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Here's DIESEL   Here's DIESEL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 9:59 pm

dont know about this picture thing...you have an email?
Back to top Go down
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Here's DIESEL   Here's DIESEL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 10:00 pm

If it doesn't work out it'll be okay. We might be able to just look it up online come to think of it... He's ADBA???

My email is listed on the contacts board
Back to top Go down
DIESEL

DIESEL

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Here's DIESEL   Here's DIESEL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 10:05 pm

Here's DIESEL - Page 2 IMG00276
Back to top Go down
DIESEL

DIESEL

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Here's DIESEL   Here's DIESEL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 10:06 pm

yea ADBA
Back to top Go down
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Here's DIESEL   Here's DIESEL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 10:09 pm

I can't get in there anyway, it's been so long that I don't remember my password...
Back to top Go down
DIESEL

DIESEL

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Here's DIESEL   Here's DIESEL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 10:14 pm

Oh well I emailed you before I got that Sad Oh well.
Back to top Go down
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Here's DIESEL   Here's DIESEL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 10:46 pm

Looks good, kinda loose but notta alot wrong with it. He has some CH on his fathers side. I wanna do some research on his pedi and talk with you about it later, maybe we can get an IM going tomorrow. How old is Diesel these days? I think you got really lucky with him. Are you still able to contact his breeder?
Back to top Go down
DIESEL

DIESEL

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Here's DIESEL   Here's DIESEL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 10:56 pm

He will be 1 on July 17. Yes we talk to him about every month or so..He checks on us often. Actually we just met up with the breeder last Sunday, he bought his family and we brought Diesel. :: Good times.
Back to top Go down
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Here's DIESEL   Here's DIESEL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 11:04 pm

Very good, congradulate that guy on breeding such a lovely dog! Okay, your ped is pretty heavy on Crouchs dogs, so I need to give him a look and see where his dogs come from. They seem pretty consistant though. The other dogs that are on there are outcrosses, not a bad thing. My Sweet Pea has a loose ped but it works, breeding is a science. She has 2X Chinaman and Gator in the a few times as well, but she had a lot of red crossing in her resulting in a red nose! Guess I'm the only one excited about that huh? His ped looks pretty decent though, just gotta do some more research on the smaller/newer lines.
Back to top Go down
DIESEL

DIESEL

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Here's DIESEL   Here's DIESEL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 9:51 am

There was more to type on the momma side, and a whole other generation to type. But ran outta room. But basically for that 6 Gen on the dads side...4 Otwells, 3 Richards, 2 Mims, and 1 Sorrells. The rest just in ones and twos
Back to top Go down
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Here's DIESEL   Here's DIESEL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 5:51 pm

I like it, looks good on paper(lol). I'm still trying to figure out where these lines originated, not that it matters much, and I'm having a hard time because these names are so small in the APBT world. Did you purchase him there in Texas??? He is gorgeous! What do you have planned for his future?
Back to top Go down
DIESEL

DIESEL

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Here's DIESEL   Here's DIESEL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 7:00 pm

Yea we got him in Houston. No plans right now, just a pet :) But my husband would like to bred him one day. We'll see
Back to top Go down
DIESEL

DIESEL

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Here's DIESEL   Here's DIESEL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 7:00 pm

We have a weight pull harness coming, so that might be an option for us!! I hope he likes it!
Back to top Go down
pitmamma

pitmamma

Female
Number of posts : 167
Personalized field : \"Lurker\"
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Here's DIESEL   Here's DIESEL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 10:13 pm

You can type up a ped to post at www.sitstay.com
It is a lot of typing but that way you can save it in your email or computer and always have it handy.
Back to top Go down
DIESEL

DIESEL

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Here's DIESEL   Here's DIESEL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 11:17 pm

Thanks, ended up doing most of it on an excel spreadsheet. Now I dont feel like doing it again :) But next time I'll definitely do it that way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here's DIESEL   Here's DIESEL - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here's DIESEL
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2