American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

okay heres some of my mutts

Go down 
+8
Sadieblues
NesOne
pitmamma
Admin
Sydney
midwest_showdogs
Marty
shadyridgekennels
12 posters
AuthorMessage
shadyridgekennels
V.I.P.
shadyridgekennels

Number of posts : 70
Warnings :
okay heres some of my mutts Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100okay heres some of my mutts Right_bar_bleue

okay heres some of my mutts Empty
PostSubject: okay heres some of my mutts   okay heres some of my mutts Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 8:07 pm

what the hell. Here is our yard of currs:

Miss Rage:
okay heres some of my mutts 100_1128
okay heres some of my mutts 100_1124
okay heres some of my mutts 100_1029

Rage's Dad Max:
okay heres some of my mutts 100_1118
okay heres some of my mutts 100_1123

MissFitt:
okay heres some of my mutts MissFit003
okay heres some of my mutts MissFit002

MeatHead:
okay heres some of my mutts Meathead002
okay heres some of my mutts Meathead001

Freeway:
okay heres some of my mutts Freeway003
okay heres some of my mutts Freeway002

SpitFire:
okay heres some of my mutts Spitfire001
okay heres some of my mutts Spitfire002

BullDozer:
okay heres some of my mutts Bulldozer002
okay heres some of my mutts Bulldozer001

and our other animals affraid

Copper our Field/show mutt:
okay heres some of my mutts 100_1115
okay heres some of my mutts 100_1107

Piggy our Tegu:
okay heres some of my mutts 100_1103
okay heres some of my mutts 100_1102

Roo our Daygoo
okay heres some of my mutts 100_0843
okay heres some of my mutts 100_0841

Peanut our pet rat:
okay heres some of my mutts 100_0836
okay heres some of my mutts 100_0832

Our wall of fame(more added since this was taken)
okay heres some of my mutts 100_0845

and i dont have any pics of the 4 barn cats or the nasty parrot.
Back to top Go down
Marty
V.I.P.
Marty

Male
Number of posts : 202
Warnings :
okay heres some of my mutts Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100okay heres some of my mutts Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: okay heres some of my mutts   okay heres some of my mutts Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 8:12 pm

Wow, looks like you been working some dogs Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.game-dog.com/
midwest_showdogs
V.I.P.
midwest_showdogs

Male
Number of posts : 132
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: okay heres some of my mutts   okay heres some of my mutts Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 8:16 pm

they look good I really need to take a pic of our ribbion and trophies
Back to top Go down
shadyridgekennels
V.I.P.
shadyridgekennels

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: okay heres some of my mutts   okay heres some of my mutts Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 8:21 pm

Marty wrote:
Wow, looks like you been working some dogs Wink

man you have no idea. i think so far i have lost 15 pounds working these mutts. box
Back to top Go down
Sydney

Sydney

Female
Number of posts : 220
Personalized field : So Misunderstood...
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: okay heres some of my mutts   okay heres some of my mutts Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 11:28 pm

beautiful bunch of pups!
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Personalized field : BACK IN ACTION!
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: okay heres some of my mutts   okay heres some of my mutts Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 11:32 pm

Mutts I'm sure..NOT! I like that Mrs. Rage, she looks a bit like Rocky only in better shape..
Back to top Go down
http://www.americanpitbull-forums.com
shadyridgekennels
V.I.P.
shadyridgekennels

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: okay heres some of my mutts   okay heres some of my mutts Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 9:08 am

thanks i like em lol
Back to top Go down
pitmamma

pitmamma

Female
Number of posts : 167
Personalized field : \"Lurker\"
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: okay heres some of my mutts   okay heres some of my mutts Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 9:52 pm

Nice looking group
Back to top Go down
NesOne
NesOne

Male
Number of posts : 505
Personalized field : OH WELL...
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: okay heres some of my mutts   okay heres some of my mutts Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jul 2008, 5:54 pm

Awesome dogs! and the other pets look good too thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Sadieblues
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Number of posts : 722
Personalized field : WISE GUY
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: okay heres some of my mutts   okay heres some of my mutts Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jul 2008, 10:24 pm

Admin wrote:
Mutts I'm sure..NOT! I like that Mrs. Rage, she looks a bit like Rocky only in better shape..

Hey I was going to say did you steal rocky !!!!!! Mrs. Rage is absolutely beautiful and look at all those muscles thumbsup thumbsup WOW !!!!!!!!!!! Is Rage mixed with german shep? Just curious are is she full apbt?
Back to top Go down
Shades

Male
Number of posts : 148
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: okay heres some of my mutts   okay heres some of my mutts Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jul 2008, 10:38 pm

very nice looking dogs. which kind of lizard is that
Back to top Go down
shadyridgekennels
V.I.P.
shadyridgekennels

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: okay heres some of my mutts   okay heres some of my mutts Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2008, 8:09 am

lmfao now rage is a pure APBT and is a show dog( all of them are) mostly ADBA tho.hehhe we tried UKC with her but it didt work out as she wanted to eat all the other dogs lmao

the monitor is called a argintine black and white tegu.not something for beginners and you need a permit for them.they can get nasty.
Back to top Go down
Tcarter

Tcarter

Male
Number of posts : 129
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: okay heres some of my mutts   okay heres some of my mutts Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2008, 8:23 am

Great looking bunch...hell you have the whole animal kingdom going on where is your big cat lol
Back to top Go down
shadyridgekennels
V.I.P.
shadyridgekennels

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: okay heres some of my mutts   okay heres some of my mutts Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2008, 7:12 pm

lmfao i know ppl allways ask me when the zoo is opening lol
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Greeter
lovemypits

Female
Number of posts : 166
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: okay heres some of my mutts   okay heres some of my mutts Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2008, 8:43 pm

Great looking dogs!!! I love your lizzard, I had a savannah monitor they make cool pets.
Back to top Go down
ewwies

ewwies

Number of posts : 30
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: okay heres some of my mutts   okay heres some of my mutts Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jul 2008, 2:10 pm

i havent seen your dogs in such a long time! they look great, and some new beautiful faces too!
Back to top Go down
shadyridgekennels
V.I.P.
shadyridgekennels

Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: okay heres some of my mutts   okay heres some of my mutts Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jul 2008, 7:06 pm

ewwies wrote:
i havent seen your dogs in such a long time! they look great, and some new beautiful faces too!

i know time flys dont it !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: okay heres some of my mutts   okay heres some of my mutts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

okay heres some of my mutts
Page 1 of 1