American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RedDoggys Kitty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Number of posts : 764
Personalized field : A Fan Of StockYardKennels
Warnings :
RedDoggys Kitty Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100RedDoggys Kitty Right_bar_bleue

RedDoggys Kitty Empty
PostSubject: RedDoggys Kitty   RedDoggys Kitty Icon_minitimeSun 23 Nov 2008, 10:47 pm

So I'd been looking for a kitten for my little girl and there were alot of specifics that had to be agreed upon in order to obtain one. Had to be very young, black, and female(thats the short list).... Oh and free. So, I found her lastnight by mistake, I was just looking at peoples ads when I had given up for the evening. I typed in free and this lady and her vet-tech daughter rescued a litter and and a few other cats, and somewhere in the ad it mention that she had an 8week old black female. Sent her an email with my number and she called me up and gave me all the details. Lady was cool and met me half way, long drive, and gave me the kitten. It's a big deal cause I'm allergic, but my roommate has one, so if I'm suffering for a cat that's in her room my kid may as well be able to have one.
So here she is, think we're gonna call her Heineken.

RedDoggys Kitty Randoms005-1
RedDoggys Kitty Randoms006-1
RedDoggys Kitty Randoms007-1
RedDoggys Kitty Randoms009
RedDoggys Kitty Randoms010

I like the grey stripes she's rockin'.
Back to top Go down

RedDoggys Kitty
Page 1 of 1