American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DENVER'S 8-55 MUNI CODE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
staygold360

staygold360

Male
Number of posts : 15
Warnings :
DENVER'S 8-55 MUNI CODE Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100DENVER'S 8-55 MUNI CODE Right_bar_bleue

DENVER'S 8-55 MUNI CODE Empty
PostSubject: DENVER'S 8-55 MUNI CODE   DENVER'S 8-55 MUNI CODE Icon_minitimeSat 01 Nov 2008, 4:12 pm

BSL IN DENVER....LAND OF THE FREE??????
HERES THE LINK..
http://www.denverkillsdogs.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/absolution360
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Number of posts : 764
Personalized field : A Fan Of StockYardKennels
Warnings :
DENVER'S 8-55 MUNI CODE Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100DENVER'S 8-55 MUNI CODE Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: DENVER'S 8-55 MUNI CODE   DENVER'S 8-55 MUNI CODE Icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2008, 6:23 am

What the hell is a 999 dollar fine all about?
Friggin' BSL lovin' pussies! Pssshhhhh..........
You know that Animal Planet just named Denver the most dog friendly city in the US? I about choked on my cheese burger when I heard that crock of s***
When will people learn that BSL will solve nothing, this is where I give PETA some credit(I HATE PETA), they think that eliminating dogs as pets would solve all the dog problems. They are probably right about that because pinning so many issues on one breed is straight up retarded. I can't stop yelling at the TV whenever I hear of a pitbull attack and they don't even show pictures of the dogs in question. Okay, I'm just gonna stop before I go into a rant. All I wanted to say is TO HELL WITH BSL!
Back to top Go down
Carriana
V.I.P.
Carriana

Female
Number of posts : 298
Personalized field : U.C.
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: DENVER'S 8-55 MUNI CODE   DENVER'S 8-55 MUNI CODE Icon_minitimeSat 15 Nov 2008, 12:32 am

RedDoggy wrote:
All I wanted to say is TO HELL WITH BSL!

That rhymed btw.

I agree though, to ban a breed and then just go terrorize the responsible owners without fair opportunity to at least find a home outside the stupidity zone is unfair. At the very least, if a law like this is allowed to pass they should give fair warning and allow for people to make arrangments. Think about the poor children who's beloved dog is taken from their home and their parents who have to explain why that dog is never coming home...
Back to top Go down
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Number of posts : 764
Personalized field : A Fan Of StockYardKennels
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: DENVER'S 8-55 MUNI CODE   DENVER'S 8-55 MUNI CODE Icon_minitimeSat 15 Nov 2008, 2:57 am

I dunno, my ass would go postal on some polticians if something were to happen to my Sweet Pea.... for sure.
I have a good friend thats a APBT lover and he's got this picture on his MySpace page that shows a few picture of folks from differents backgrounds and ethnicity, and I love it cause it has a pitbull down at the bottom and it says something along the lines of BSL is Racism.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DENVER'S 8-55 MUNI CODE   DENVER'S 8-55 MUNI CODE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DENVER'S 8-55 MUNI CODE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
American Pit Bull :: Laws and Legislation :: B.S.L-
Jump to: