American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lilly Needs Your Help!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Number of posts : 764
Personalized field : A Fan Of StockYardKennels
Warnings :
Lilly Needs Your Help! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lilly Needs Your Help! Right_bar_bleue

Lilly Needs Your Help! Empty
PostSubject: Lilly Needs Your Help!   Lilly Needs Your Help! Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 3:10 pm

Just trying to get the word out. Please help this girl out. She'll be at ShadyRidgeKennels pretty soon and from there who knows?!

"ok heres the story. My kennel partner had a tenant of hers who had lilly, who is a 2 yr old female spayed American Bull Dog. Well they weret taking good care of her.So my kennel partner convinced them to give her the dog.She is about 10-15 pounds under weight!!!Thing is now she is looking for a forever home.I can not keep her and neither can my kennel partner.So she will be bringing Lilly to my house July 23rd.I live in lowell,Ma. So is anyone looking for a very lovabull bully or at the very least to foster her till i can find her a home?She is very friendly, loves kids and other dogs.she up to date on all vaccines,worming ect."
Back to top Go down
shadyridgekennels
V.I.P.
shadyridgekennels

Number of posts : 70
Warnings :
Lilly Needs Your Help! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lilly Needs Your Help! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Lilly Needs Your Help!   Lilly Needs Your Help! Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 8:19 pm

omg hey thanks alot!!! here is a picture of her.If she dont find a home soon i will be force to put her to sleep!!!!Awsome dog got all A's on her temperment test!

Heres Lilly
Lilly Needs Your Help! Lilly1
Back to top Go down
pitmamma

pitmamma

Female
Number of posts : 167
Personalized field : \"Lurker\"
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Lilly Needs Your Help!   Lilly Needs Your Help! Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 8:49 pm

Aw she is sooo pretty Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sadieblues
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Number of posts : 722
Personalized field : WISE GUY
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Lilly Needs Your Help!   Lilly Needs Your Help! Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 7:31 pm

shadyridgekennels wrote:
omg hey thanks alot!!! here is a picture of her.If she dont find a home soon i will be force to put her to sleep!!!!Awsome dog got all A's on her temperment test!

Heres Lilly
Lilly Needs Your Help! Lilly1

You are too far away or I would take her. Please don't put her to sleep someone can adopt her. Hey do you have pet smarts in your area? Because you can take her up there on the weekends and try to adopt her out. Or see if the other rescue groups can take her and place her. Have you tried contacting rescue groups to see if you can sign her over to let them place her in a home?
Back to top Go down
shadyridgekennels
V.I.P.
shadyridgekennels

Number of posts : 70
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Lilly Needs Your Help!   Lilly Needs Your Help! Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 8:09 pm

yes iam intouch with a rescue now. so i will let you guys know what happens.
Back to top Go down
Sadieblues
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Number of posts : 722
Personalized field : WISE GUY
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Lilly Needs Your Help!   Lilly Needs Your Help! Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 8:42 pm

Ok wonderful Hope she gets a good home. Usually the adoption agencies are good about this stuff. Please let us know Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lilly Needs Your Help!   Lilly Needs Your Help! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lilly Needs Your Help!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
American Pit Bull :: The Pit :: Adoption House-
Jump to: