American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pictures of my trip to Texas and back!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lovemypits
Greeter
lovemypits

Female
Number of posts : 166
Warnings :
Pictures of my trip to Texas and back!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pictures of my trip to Texas and back!! Right_bar_bleue

Pictures of my trip to Texas and back!! Empty
PostSubject: Pictures of my trip to Texas and back!!   Pictures of my trip to Texas and back!! Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 3:03 pm

At the last min my friend called me and asked me to go with her quick to TX. I had over a week of vac time left and thought.... eh.. why not?
First we had to drop the doggies off at the vet for boarding...
Pictures of my trip to Texas and back!! 1

The first bigger city we went through was St. Louis ( Illinois is too boring for pictures).
Pictures of my trip to Texas and back!! 2
Pictures of my trip to Texas and back!! 3

We went through Tulsa and ended up staying the night in Oklahoma City. Thankfully the hotels we stayed in for the trip had fitness centers so I could still work out daily before we hit the road! Then we came to Dallas... and some wonderful weather!
Pictures of my trip to Texas and back!! 4
Pictures of my trip to Texas and back!! 5

And... we finally made it to Austin!! The reason for our trip??? My friends new lemonade/corn dog wagon!
Pictures of my trip to Texas and back!! 6

We ended up staying the night in Austin while my friend decided to buy the wagon or not.. and the next morning we went to Home Depot. These birds were EVERYWHERE! They lined the trucks beds and roofs!
Pictures of my trip to Texas and back!! 7

The guys just lined the road on all sides at Home Depot. The kept rushing my friends truck looking for work..
Pictures of my trip to Texas and back!! 8

Well... She decided to purchase the wagon.. and we hooked up! Of course, this is when we were about to learn that the trailer was HEAVY and we could only do 50mph the whole ride home!!
Pictures of my trip to Texas and back!! 9

Here's Dallas the next day, minus the rain!
Pictures of my trip to Texas and back!! 10

We got a late start Thursday, so we only made it as far as Texarkana before we had to sleep again... here we are on our way to...
Pictures of my trip to Texas and back!! 11

Yep that's right...
Pictures of my trip to Texas and back!! 12

Well, just as we got into Little Rock we saw these little guys running down the freeway. We stopped and grabbed them and another woman stopped and we put them in the back of her SUV and she said she'd clean them up and had a perfect home in mind for them...
Pictures of my trip to Texas and back!! 13

I wasn't paying attention to my picture taking.. so this is the only pic I got of Little Rock. It was my first time going through AR and it was prettier than I expected. MMM... and we had the best catfish and BBQ!
Pictures of my trip to Texas and back!! 14

My attempt at a night pic of St. Louis...
Pictures of my trip to Texas and back!! 15

As much as I can't stand WI ... this was a beautiful site to see!!!
Pictures of my trip to Texas and back!! 16

Just some general pictures in WI
Pictures of my trip to Texas and back!! 17
Pictures of my trip to Texas and back!! 18

Thanks for looking!! Now I can just count down till my next trip out of state (27 days :) ).. i'll be staying away from driving though!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Personalized field : BACK IN ACTION!
Warnings :
Pictures of my trip to Texas and back!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pictures of my trip to Texas and back!! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of my trip to Texas and back!!   Pictures of my trip to Texas and back!! Icon_minitimeSun 19 Oct 2008, 10:37 am

Must of been a fun trip but I cant believe you traveled that far for that lemonade wagon..hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://www.americanpitbull-forums.com
lovemypits
Greeter
lovemypits

Female
Number of posts : 166
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of my trip to Texas and back!!   Pictures of my trip to Texas and back!! Icon_minitimeSun 19 Oct 2008, 12:28 pm

Admin wrote:
Must of been a fun trip but I cant believe you traveled that far for that lemonade wagon..hahaha

lol... right?? Well, she owns a carnival so the wagon will make her money back. All the ones near here that she liked are like $70,000.00 so this one was a little bit cheaper so the trip was worth it to save some money Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of my trip to Texas and back!!   Pictures of my trip to Texas and back!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pictures of my trip to Texas and back!!
Page 1 of 1