American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Little Car Has to GO....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sydney

Sydney

Female
Number of posts : 220
Personalized field : So Misunderstood...
Warnings :
The Little Car Has to GO.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Little Car Has to GO.... Right_bar_bleue

The Little Car Has to GO.... Empty
PostSubject: The Little Car Has to GO....   The Little Car Has to GO.... Icon_minitimeTue 07 Oct 2008, 9:45 pm

2000 Integra GS-R

Well I have been presented the opportunity to upgrade to a slightly larger vehicle, and for it to not really cost me anything more then the vehicle I already have...that is of course if I sell it....

I was at work on Saturday and noticed a 99 Honda CR-V in the wholesale lot at work, and decided to check it out. Turns out it is like brand new on the inside, and I called down to Honda and the one previous owner meticulously dealer maintained the vehicle! So I called up to the sales dept. to see how much they wanted to sell it for (since they don't get much if it goes to auction) and for a hell of a deal it could be mine. I decided it best to drive it for the weekend to see if the dogs liked it...turns out even Sydney liked it (looking out the window for the first time in her life!) It was perfect for what I need, and gets 25 MPG!!! So I decided to go through with the deal...and now I am looking to rehome my car.

I know most people her need larger vehicles, but if you know anyone looking for a small, fuel efficient vehicle, that is sporty and fun to drive...send them my way!!
Back to top Go down
BlueBullyBabe
V.I.P.
BlueBullyBabe

Number of posts : 477
Personalized field : Possessed By The Devil... AKA RedDoggy!
Warnings :
The Little Car Has to GO.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Little Car Has to GO.... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Little Car Has to GO....   The Little Car Has to GO.... Icon_minitimeTue 07 Oct 2008, 9:50 pm

Yay for you! But nothing here. I dunno how you did it for long stuffing dogs in that tiny car! I am looking to upgrade. Think you can get my a deal on a tahoe hybrid? lol
Back to top Go down
Sydney

Sydney

Female
Number of posts : 220
Personalized field : So Misunderstood...
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: The Little Car Has to GO....   The Little Car Has to GO.... Icon_minitimeTue 07 Oct 2008, 10:51 pm

LOL I wish!! I'll keep an eye out but don't hold your breath!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Little Car Has to GO....   The Little Car Has to GO.... Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 12:57 am

I will put the word out for you, I have customers that way and I just so happen to sell parts for those cars and shops that deal in hondas only. I will do what I can for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Little Car Has to GO....   The Little Car Has to GO.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Little Car Has to GO....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
American Pit Bull :: Odds And Ends :: The Lounge-
Jump to: