American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

need help finishing this ped

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pitbulllover27870

Male
Number of posts : 3
Warnings :
need help finishing this ped Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100need help finishing this ped Right_bar_bleue

need help finishing this ped Empty
PostSubject: need help finishing this ped   need help finishing this ped Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep 2008, 10:17 am

ok as most of you know i bought my pup from a byb.. i did no research b4 buying jake but ive learned my lesson.. but anyway when i got my papers back a long time ago it was incomplete.. ive figured most of it out.. i was wondering if anyone could possibly help me finish it.. thanks!!

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [297782] :: SPENCE'S JAKE.
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Number of posts : 722
Personalized field : WISE GUY
Warnings :
need help finishing this ped Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100need help finishing this ped Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: need help finishing this ped   need help finishing this ped Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep 2008, 10:58 am

Pitbulllover27870 where is Jake registered ? What registry did his paper's come from ... I see there is some unknown dogs in the fourth generation I don't think you can figure out those missing dog's .. MSK maybe be able to help you out with this
Back to top Go down
pitbulllover27870

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: need help finishing this ped   need help finishing this ped Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep 2008, 11:15 am

ive tried msk.. she gave me a website to a kennel that has some of the same dogs as jake.... and the kennel club is the fu***** ckc lol.. if i can figure out who has satterwhites belle i could probably fix it
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/wallabychris
Sadieblues
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Number of posts : 722
Personalized field : WISE GUY
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: need help finishing this ped   need help finishing this ped Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep 2008, 12:26 pm

oh no lol ckc ... I wish I could help you more are u trying to figure out what his bloodlines are broken up by the names in his pedigree? Sometimes you just can't figure the whole thing out and more so if the paper's were hung somehwere along the line. I see alot of scattered pedigree's so it can be impossible sometimes to put every peice together. But you can try and base his bloodline's off what you do have already. Goodluck maybe someone else can give you more info on this
Back to top Go down
pitbulllover27870

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: need help finishing this ped   need help finishing this ped Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep 2008, 12:29 pm

thanks, naw all im really trying to do is figure out the registered names of those dogs.. then maybe i can figure out the unknown ones..lol..ive been trying to figure them out for months lol... still nothing
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/wallabychris
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need help finishing this ped   need help finishing this ped Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

need help finishing this ped
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
American Pit Bull :: The Pit :: Bloodline Discussion-
Jump to: