American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Need some Help from you Weight Pull People

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlueBullyBabe
V.I.P.
BlueBullyBabe

Number of posts : 477
Personalized field : Possessed By The Devil... AKA RedDoggy!
Warnings :
Need some Help from you Weight Pull People Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Need some Help from you Weight Pull People Right_bar_bleue

Need some Help from you Weight Pull People Empty
PostSubject: Need some Help from you Weight Pull People   Need some Help from you Weight Pull People Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 12:21 pm

We're looking into the tax end of the club and I was curious how some of you have your club set up. Is it under a member's name? Are you set up as Non-profit with your state? Are you set up as an LLC or a Partnership? Curious if someone knows. ALSO if someone has a copy of their by-laws that they wouldn't mind letting me look at that would awsome too.

You can email them to me at bullytank80@Yahoo.com

THANKS!
Back to top Go down
MSK
Greeter
MSK

Female
Number of posts : 240
Warnings :
Need some Help from you Weight Pull People Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Need some Help from you Weight Pull People Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Need some Help from you Weight Pull People   Need some Help from you Weight Pull People Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 12:48 pm

If your wanting to know about ADBA sanctioned clubs I can scan the paperwork I have for the clubs. Hubby and i were looking into starting a club over on the western side of Kentucky so that way Kentucky has more then one show a year just haven't been able to get it done.
Back to top Go down
http://tntforum.heavenforum.com
BlueBullyBabe
V.I.P.
BlueBullyBabe

Number of posts : 477
Personalized field : Possessed By The Devil... AKA RedDoggy!
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Need some Help from you Weight Pull People   Need some Help from you Weight Pull People Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 1:11 pm

well we have the adba rules, we are just wondering how some of the clubs have their bly-laws set up, and how they hand the taxes :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need some Help from you Weight Pull People   Need some Help from you Weight Pull People Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need some Help from you Weight Pull People
Page 1 of 1