American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sydney's Fun Show Results...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sydney

Sydney

Female
Number of posts : 220
Personalized field : So Misunderstood...
Warnings :
Sydney's Fun Show Results... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sydney's Fun Show Results... Right_bar_bleue

Sydney's Fun Show Results... Empty
PostSubject: Sydney's Fun Show Results...   Sydney's Fun Show Results... Icon_minitimeSat 16 Aug 2008, 9:37 pm

Back from the AADR Fun Show and we didn't come home empty handed!! We entered 4 events and placed something in each one, but by the end of the day I was ready to go home. Is it normal for people to have a total lack of control of their dogs in an AADR show? Is it normal for dogs to be allowed to use the bathroom(I'm talking pee and poop) and still place, I was under the impression that was grounds for disqualification...I can say that even though this was the case, I think Sydney may have been one of the only dogs who actually acted right(in our events), and didn't decide to dump in the ring...Either way it was fun and a good learning experiance, and that was what I was shooting for...

We managed a 1st in Best Buckskin, 3rd in Best Rednose, and 2-3rd places in seperate 12-18mo Conformation. I was really happy even though is was just a fun show, it was the first experiance we had ever had "showing"
Here are a few pictures from today's events...
Sydney's Fun Show Results... UD6fangzoD-Ecw1EH3tjgLxaUACfxGFE
Sydney's Fun Show Results... Mz83LIqq7T-5G0pBWBFClTT7zMUJi-9i
Sydney's Fun Show Results... EEYdAbvl4T81YmE4dJf_YfgQ2wYFt_jj
Sydney's Fun Show Results... 5Ej5Fl_YyT_v0KMjH-QWeG80ACxWyv-M
Sydney's Fun Show Results... NDMcde4B7D92qR--xVGdlHshAnZKAQfL

Rob Herndon's dog Jed-I lost count but he got many 1st places...**Payers be with Rob and his family**
Sydney's Fun Show Results... 0pChkF-q6D9tQvs31G_IPonGBDkrpcK7
Sydney's Fun Show Results... _VEQpvoD5D9gJ75BAeZyEzuNQwlzg-Jo
Back to top Go down
Sadieblues
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Number of posts : 722
Personalized field : WISE GUY
Warnings :
Sydney's Fun Show Results... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sydney's Fun Show Results... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sydney's Fun Show Results...   Sydney's Fun Show Results... Icon_minitimeSat 16 Aug 2008, 9:39 pm

AWWW SYD LET ME BE THE FIRST TO SAY CONGRATS !!!!! THIS IS AWSOME THANKS FOR SHARING GREAT PICS
Back to top Go down
legacy413

legacy413

Number of posts : 22
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Sydney's Fun Show Results...   Sydney's Fun Show Results... Icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2008, 12:18 am

Very nice, it must've been a cool event though, man Sydney is talllll!!! but she's beautiful, nice work
Back to top Go down
buzhunter
V.I.P.
buzhunter

Male
Number of posts : 347
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Sydney's Fun Show Results...   Sydney's Fun Show Results... Icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2008, 5:40 pm

Very nice!
clap
Back to top Go down
MSK
Greeter
MSK

Female
Number of posts : 240
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Sydney's Fun Show Results...   Sydney's Fun Show Results... Icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2008, 6:18 pm

cheers Yay Syd!!! cheers Congrats on her doing well at the fun show she is a very nice looking female she deserved it.
Back to top Go down
http://tntforum.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sydney's Fun Show Results...   Sydney's Fun Show Results... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sydney's Fun Show Results...
Page 1 of 1