American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Humane Society of the United States

Go down 
+2
Admin
Marty
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Marty
V.I.P.
Marty

Male
Number of posts : 202
Warnings :
Humane Society of the United States Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Humane Society of the United States Right_bar_bleue

Humane Society of the United States Empty
PostSubject: Humane Society of the United States   Humane Society of the United States Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 9:57 pm

Have you'll read this?

http://www.activistcash.com/organization_overview.cfm/oid/136

I think you should before you send your money to them Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.game-dog.com/
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Personalized field : BACK IN ACTION!
Warnings :
Humane Society of the United States Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Humane Society of the United States Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Humane Society of the United States   Humane Society of the United States Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 10:06 pm

Certainly sounds like a "Racket" if I ever did see one..
Misleading people into funding the organizations pockets...
Back to top Go down
http://www.americanpitbull-forums.com
NesOne
NesOne

Male
Number of posts : 505
Personalized field : OH WELL...
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Humane Society of the United States   Humane Society of the United States Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 10:13 pm

That's why the only place that I send my money, is to the breweries, to keep making my beer drink
Back to top Go down
BlueBullyBabe
V.I.P.
BlueBullyBabe

Number of posts : 477
Personalized field : Possessed By The Devil... AKA RedDoggy!
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Humane Society of the United States   Humane Society of the United States Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 11:13 pm

They had a thing in the paper here that people where running a door to door scam in the name of the Humane Society.
Back to top Go down
megz

megz

Female
Number of posts : 79
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Humane Society of the United States   Humane Society of the United States Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 12:47 am

NesOne wrote:
That's why the only place that I send my money, is to the breweries, to keep making my beer drink

Hehe me too beer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Humane Society of the United States   Humane Society of the United States Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 2:44 am

BlueBullyBabe wrote:
They had a thing in the paper here that people where running a door to door scam in the name of the Humane Society.
Even if you send your money to the real Human Society it's a freakin' scam.
Back to top Go down
buzhunter
V.I.P.
buzhunter

Male
Number of posts : 347
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Humane Society of the United States   Humane Society of the United States Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 5:34 am

If I could afford to send a donation to anyone it would be to the defense funds of those who's rights have been raped by these scam artists. rant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Humane Society of the United States   Humane Society of the United States Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Humane Society of the United States
Page 1 of 1