American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Dog Lives In This House

Go down 
+8
Sadieblues
Carriana
smokey_joe
Pipbull
Admin
NesOne
BlueBullyBabe
Marty
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Marty
V.I.P.
Marty

Male
Number of posts : 202
Warnings :
My Dog Lives In This House Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My Dog Lives In This House Right_bar_bleue

My Dog Lives In This House Empty
PostSubject: My Dog Lives In This House   My Dog Lives In This House Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 7:13 pm

My dog lives in this house. You are welcome to come and visit me anytime but we have a few things that you must understand before you visit. You must expect a few dog hairs to stick to your clothes. I vacuum and clean, but my dog lives here too.

You may be leaned on and find him in your lap a few times but he does this because he loves people and wants to say Hello. So if you feel that you are too good for his love then you are not welcomed here because this is his home too.

My dog is well mannered and very clean but if you are one of those people who think all animals are dirty and smell, then go away. You are not the type of person that I care to assoiciate with. If you dont like the sound of barking, then my home is not going to be a comfortable place for you to visit.

Do not expect me to lock my dog in another room during your visit. I have trained my dog well so he will not do anything to you except maybe want a pat on the head. I will not subject him to feel as if he is being punished by locking him away for no reason. That would be cruel. When you walk into my home, be careful not trip on a stuffed toy or ball. These are my dogs treasures and I will not take them away from him just to show you that I keep a clean house. He knows where all his toys are. They may not look like much to you, but to himn, they are worth more than gold.

You see, this is OUR home. We have been together since he was a small puppy scampering around the house. I raised him into a well mannered, beautifully behaved dog.

I am proud of him. I consider him my personal gift from GOD. He has done nothing but give me his endless love and devotion for many years. I love him dearly and want to make his years happy ones. As happy as he made mine.

When I was sick, he stayed right by my side, as I did his when he is not having a good day. A better friend I could not ask for.

When no one else cared, my dog did. He has given me nothing but pure joy and I love him endlessly. So please understand that I am not being rude. I'm just looking out for my best friend.

- - - - - - - - Author Unknown

http://www.travelingdogs.com/mydoglives.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.game-dog.com/
BlueBullyBabe
V.I.P.
BlueBullyBabe

Number of posts : 477
Personalized field : Possessed By The Devil... AKA RedDoggy!
Warnings :
My Dog Lives In This House Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My Dog Lives In This House Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: My Dog Lives In This House   My Dog Lives In This House Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 7:16 pm

clap
Back to top Go down
NesOne
NesOne

Male
Number of posts : 505
Personalized field : OH WELL...
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: My Dog Lives In This House   My Dog Lives In This House Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 7:25 pm

goodpost
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Personalized field : BACK IN ACTION!
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: My Dog Lives In This House   My Dog Lives In This House Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 7:35 pm

goodpost thumbsup
You know how many times I have wanted to tell people that...
Back to top Go down
http://www.americanpitbull-forums.com
Marty
V.I.P.
Marty

Male
Number of posts : 202
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: My Dog Lives In This House   My Dog Lives In This House Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 8:24 pm

LOL my brother had to be told this, he was always saying "put them dogs up", yeah right Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.game-dog.com/
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: My Dog Lives In This House   My Dog Lives In This House Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 8:40 pm

HAHA, No way, this is their house too..
Back to top Go down
Pipbull

Pipbull

Male
Number of posts : 37
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: My Dog Lives In This House   My Dog Lives In This House Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 8:42 pm

That is awesome, Marty. I'm posting that on my front door. And another copy goes to the little lady....
Back to top Go down
smokey_joe

smokey_joe

Number of posts : 56
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: My Dog Lives In This House   My Dog Lives In This House Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 11:06 pm

I've seen this before and I love it. I've had to tell several people that this is my dogs live here and they don't.
Back to top Go down
Carriana
V.I.P.
Carriana

Female
Number of posts : 298
Personalized field : U.C.
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: My Dog Lives In This House   My Dog Lives In This House Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008, 11:37 pm

*sniffle* Good post!

I should send that to my sister in law. I cannot stand it when she tells my dogs "get away from me, you stinky dog" or my brother in law gets upset because he cannot hear my tv over the sound of my dog's panting and actually requests that my dog be removed from the room.

It's his house too, you are just visiting, so have some respect for the hosts - all of them!
Back to top Go down
Sadieblues
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Number of posts : 722
Personalized field : WISE GUY
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: My Dog Lives In This House   My Dog Lives In This House Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 6:27 am

Excellent Post Marty goodpost
Back to top Go down
buzhunter
V.I.P.
buzhunter

Male
Number of posts : 347
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: My Dog Lives In This House   My Dog Lives In This House Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 6:31 am

LOL, i won't even make the dog move off the couch for company. They know where the extra chairs are.
Back to top Go down
Tcarter

Tcarter

Male
Number of posts : 129
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: My Dog Lives In This House   My Dog Lives In This House Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 8:24 am

damn Marty that brought tears to my eyes baby
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: My Dog Lives In This House   My Dog Lives In This House Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 6:56 am

I just might copy this, it's currently needed here...
Back to top Go down
megz

megz

Female
Number of posts : 79
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: My Dog Lives In This House   My Dog Lives In This House Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 1:02 am

I love it!!! it's going on the door right next to this...

To All Non-Pet Owners Who Visit & Like to Complain About Our Pets:

1. They live here. You don't.
2. If you don't want their hair on your clothes, stay off the furniture. That's why they call it 'fur'niture.
3. I like my pets a lot better than I like most people.
4. To you, they are an animal. To me, he/she is an adopted son/daughter who is short, hairy, walks on all fours and doesn't speak clearly.

Remember: Dogs and cats are better than kids because they:
1. Eat less
2. Don't ask for money all the time
3 Are easier to train
4. Normally come when called
5. Never ask to drive the car
6. Don't hang out with drug-using friends
7. Don't smoke or drink
8. Don't have to buy the latest fashions
9. Don't want to wear your clothes
10. Don't need a gazillion dollars for college
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: My Dog Lives In This House   My Dog Lives In This House Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 6:27 am

lol megz, that's what i tell people, "They live here, you don't"
Back to top Go down
gingereli

Number of posts : 22
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: My Dog Lives In This House   My Dog Lives In This House Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 1:12 pm

I loved that post I always hear people say I don't like pit bulls my response is always don't come to my house. One of mine is a pretty gross 16 year old female she has arthritis and is missing most of her teeth. Not a pretty sight but after 16 years together I told my husband the quickest way to a divorce is to mess with my Baby HA HA
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: My Dog Lives In This House   My Dog Lives In This House Icon_minitimeSun 10 Aug 2008, 1:16 pm

LMAO, you should fit in just fine...lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Dog Lives In This House   My Dog Lives In This House Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Dog Lives In This House
Page 1 of 1