American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone know anything about these dogs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlueBullyBabe
V.I.P.
BlueBullyBabe

Number of posts : 477
Personalized field : Possessed By The Devil... AKA RedDoggy!
Warnings :
Anyone know anything about these dogs Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Anyone know anything about these dogs Right_bar_bleue

Anyone know anything about these dogs Empty
PostSubject: Anyone know anything about these dogs   Anyone know anything about these dogs Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 12:12 pm

K so I am looking at another dogs ( I KNOW!) but he is -now- neutered and an experianced weight pull dog. It makes sense since I am a newby to possibly have a dog that knows what it is doing to help me learn the ways. haha. So this is Killian. He is free to right home and comes with his harness. I am just curious if anyone knows anything about these dogs in his line. I see a TNT dog. Isn't that game lines??
(ignore the now for stud, like i said he has since been neutered :) )
http://canyoncountypitbulls.20fr.com/catalog.html
Back to top Go down
MSK
Greeter
MSK

Female
Number of posts : 240
Warnings :
Anyone know anything about these dogs Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Anyone know anything about these dogs Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know anything about these dogs   Anyone know anything about these dogs Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 5:23 pm

I don't know nothing about any of those dogs and the TNT you see is just the name of the dog not part of the bloodline. There are 2 different TNT bloodlines also. The majority ADBA reg line is a Ruffian/Watchdog/Eli/Carver cross and used to be majoritily a Blue line. The other TNT is basically someone breeding the Camelot and Peterson's cross and their dogs are normally UKC reg instead of ADBA. There are more that have popped up over the years and going by the name. Oh and almost forgot theres Tough and Tender Kennels they also register their dogs as TNT as a retraction.
Back to top Go down
http://tntforum.heavenforum.com
BlueBullyBabe
V.I.P.
BlueBullyBabe

Number of posts : 477
Personalized field : Possessed By The Devil... AKA RedDoggy!
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know anything about these dogs   Anyone know anything about these dogs Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 6:46 pm

Well I checked into the line a little more and they are AmSTaffs. I've opted against this dog. Thanks for the input though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know anything about these dogs   Anyone know anything about these dogs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone know anything about these dogs
Page 1 of 1