American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for........

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Number of posts : 764
Personalized field : A Fan Of StockYardKennels
Warnings :
Looking for........ Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Looking for........ Right_bar_bleue

Looking for........ Empty
PostSubject: Looking for........   Looking for........ Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jul 2008, 8:41 pm

Originally posted by MidWestShowDogs:
hey guys i didnt really know were to post this but im looking for a used electric mill like a person mill
Back to top Go down
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Number of posts : 764
Personalized field : A Fan Of StockYardKennels
Warnings :
Looking for........ Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Looking for........ Right_bar_bleue

Looking for........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for........   Looking for........ Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jul 2008, 8:51 pm

Hey Mike,
Check out www.craigslist.com www.backpage.com or www.kijiji.com for the best deals. I'm actually in the market for a treadmill, right now, to replace our day time walks for the summer. I'm seeing alot of them going for $100 which is a screaming deal compared to a new one. My wife was quoting $800 to 5k for one of those things! Noway am I paying that much for something only my dogs are going to use. If you want a brandnew one I recomend http://www.overstock.com/search?keywords=treadmill&taxonomy=&SearchType=HP_Header
One of the cheapest places on the web.
Back to top Go down

Looking for........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
American Pit Bull :: The Pit :: Pitbull Links-
Jump to: