American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Poll time!!!!

Go down 
+14
Pipbull
MSK
bahamutt99
MICHELEAMBER
keith
lovemypits
BlueBullyBabe
buzhunter
Tcarter
Sydney
RedDoggy
Sadieblues
Admin
midwest_showdogs
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sadieblues
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Number of posts : 722
Personalized field : WISE GUY
Warnings :
Poll time!!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Poll time!!!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Poll time!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll time!!!!   Poll time!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Sep 2008, 11:53 pm

Well I am not sure LOL ... I like game dogs I love their drive heart willpower and spunk so I guess anything game bred goes with me ... My pups one has heavy tnt and the other 2 they have sorrells in them I won't know till I get the pedigree's back for sure what percentage of sorrells and what else is mixed in there ... But I like a dog with fire and drive and well built not overly muscular but I like a dog with some build to him/her. I am still waiting for Marty to send me a pup off little bit :)
Back to top Go down
m.o.t

m.o.t

Male
Number of posts : 10
Warnings :
Poll time!!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Poll time!!!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Poll time!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll time!!!!   Poll time!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Oct 2008, 9:00 am

LOL, i would say Carver/Bolio , or Yellow/Bolio
Back to top Go down
http://hitmankennels.co.cc

Poll time!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2