American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My babies (even the cats)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Carriana
V.I.P.
Carriana

Female
Number of posts : 298
Personalized field : U.C.
Warnings :
My babies (even the cats) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My babies (even the cats) Right_bar_bleue

My babies (even the cats) Empty
PostSubject: My babies (even the cats)   My babies (even the cats) Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 2:39 am

Loki-poke
My babies (even the cats) 100_0621
My babies (even the cats) 100_0649
My babies (even the cats) Loki2-1
Brutus
My babies (even the cats) Dog
My babies (even the cats) Dogstick2
Brutus & Loki in the back of my car
My babies (even the cats) Dogs2

The cats:
Clyde aka Bubba
My babies (even the cats) Clydehandsome
Runchkin aka Skins
My babies (even the cats) Runcheyes
And Smokey aka Little
My babies (even the cats) Little
Back to top Go down
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Number of posts : 764
Personalized field : A Fan Of StockYardKennels
Warnings :
My babies (even the cats) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My babies (even the cats) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: My babies (even the cats)   My babies (even the cats) Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 2:43 am

Brutus is a BIG boy huh? They are both adorable!!!
Back to top Go down
Carriana
V.I.P.
Carriana

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: My babies (even the cats)   My babies (even the cats) Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 2:48 am

Ha ha yeah, he's mostly just fat and old LOL

He weighs 76 lbs. It's weird though, his mom was 1/2 husky 1/2 pit (and blue brindle) but she was short. Looked like a little grey fox or something. She's actually 3-legged now, got ran over and had to have one of her front legs amputated. His dad was a papered red-nose named Junior. But Brutus was taller than Junior so we're not really sure where he gets his size from.
Back to top Go down
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Number of posts : 764
Personalized field : A Fan Of StockYardKennels
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: My babies (even the cats)   My babies (even the cats) Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 2:50 am

Just a prime example of how a dogs genetics can cause it to out produce itself!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Personalized field : BACK IN ACTION!
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: My babies (even the cats)   My babies (even the cats) Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 2:55 am

Little looks mighty photogenic..
Back to top Go down
http://www.americanpitbull-forums.com
Carriana
V.I.P.
Carriana

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: My babies (even the cats)   My babies (even the cats) Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 3:07 am

All my "kids" are... LMAO

Sorry, I just opened IE and I didn't realize how big the cat pics were. Whoops.

I am actually thinking about going into pet photography as a side hobby/job thing. Cuz I love anything with fur, scales, feathers, etc. My sister in law does photography and has suggested it to me. *shrugs* She photographs cars and people and such, but I think I've got an eye for the pet niche.

I am supposed to be taking photos at the pull event for the Evergreen State APBT Club this month. Cheryl Caragan of Caragan Kennels emailed me the flyer for it, but I didn't have the program to open it. They try to keep it low key so no haters show up at the shows, but she hasn't mailed me back with the info =(
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Personalized field : BACK IN ACTION!
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: My babies (even the cats)   My babies (even the cats) Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 3:10 am

I do a little myself of automobiles, maybe I'll post them in the lounge.
Back to top Go down
http://www.americanpitbull-forums.com
Carriana
V.I.P.
Carriana

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: My babies (even the cats)   My babies (even the cats) Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 3:11 am

You should! Definetely!
Back to top Go down
pitmamma

pitmamma

Female
Number of posts : 167
Personalized field : \"Lurker\"
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: My babies (even the cats)   My babies (even the cats) Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 9:06 pm

Nice looking animals you got there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My babies (even the cats)   My babies (even the cats) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My babies (even the cats)
Page 1 of 1