American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How often do you check your hardware?

Go down 
+3
Sydney
Admin
Marty
7 posters

Daily
How often do you check your hardware? Vote_lcap38%How often do you check your hardware? Vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Weekly
How often do you check your hardware? Vote_lcap38%How often do you check your hardware? Vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Monthly
How often do you check your hardware? Vote_lcap0%How often do you check your hardware? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Quarterly
How often do you check your hardware? Vote_lcap0%How often do you check your hardware? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yearly
 0% [ 0 ]
Never
How often do you check your hardware? Vote_lcap24%How often do you check your hardware? Vote_rcap
 24% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Marty
V.I.P.
Marty

Male
Number of posts : 202
Warnings :
How often do you check your hardware? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How often do you check your hardware? Right_bar_bleue

How often do you check your hardware? Empty
PostSubject: How often do you check your hardware?   How often do you check your hardware? Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 10:55 pm

This should be a good reminder, that yard accidents do happen and hardware is the #1 cause. this may also be the cause of many attacks that happen around the world.
Back to top Go down
http://www.game-dog.com/
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Personalized field : BACK IN ACTION!
Warnings :
How often do you check your hardware? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How often do you check your hardware? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: How often do you check your hardware?   How often do you check your hardware? Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 11:13 pm

Well since mine are house dogs I would have to say never. However I check leash's and collars every time..
Back to top Go down
http://www.americanpitbull-forums.com
Sydney

Sydney

Female
Number of posts : 220
Personalized field : So Misunderstood...
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: How often do you check your hardware?   How often do you check your hardware? Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 11:21 pm

House dog, so never...same as Eric
Back to top Go down
pitmamma

pitmamma

Female
Number of posts : 167
Personalized field : \"Lurker\"
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: How often do you check your hardware?   How often do you check your hardware? Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 12:44 am

Having 17 dogs and 5 of them being toy breeds, the hardware, fences and electric charger are checked on a daily basis, if not 5 times a day. Yes I am a little anal, but I have to keep the neighbors animals safe... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Carriana
V.I.P.
Carriana

Female
Number of posts : 298
Personalized field : U.C.
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: How often do you check your hardware?   How often do you check your hardware? Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 1:59 am

House doggies here too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sadieblues
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Number of posts : 722
Personalized field : WISE GUY
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: How often do you check your hardware?   How often do you check your hardware? Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 10:28 am

House Dogs
Back to top Go down
Tcarter

Tcarter

Male
Number of posts : 129
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: How often do you check your hardware?   How often do you check your hardware? Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 11:02 am

I put weekly because i have a cable run with the pulley and a 10 foot leash that runs on it. in a few weeks i will start trooper out on it. it runs across my whole yard and i have a 6foot privacey fence. i may make it half the yard and put a spring pole up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How often do you check your hardware?   How often do you check your hardware? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1