American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

so rille wins...HELP PLEASE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat&askem

Kat&askem

Female
Number of posts : 150
Personalized field : Kumho(coo-moe) being silly
Warnings :
so rille wins...HELP PLEASE Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100so rille wins...HELP PLEASE Right_bar_bleue

so rille wins...HELP PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: so rille wins...HELP PLEASE   so rille wins...HELP PLEASE Icon_minitimeMon 03 Nov 2008, 10:23 pm

well I have been letting my two siblings play in the kennel today (just got it) and it was no yelling or yapping,I kept checking on them and so on but after going out to bring them in for the evening and noticed my blue dog is covered in scraps and teeth marks,nothing major like huge holes.Looks like 100's of cat scraps.I know now that I MUST keep them seperate now ='0( but what can I do for all the scraps to help prevent scaring?I dont want them to look all scared up.Little girl only has ear scraps and little boy all beat up with scraps.I already bath them with antibactrial shampoo and placed first aid cream on the deep ones.Did I miss anything?
Back to top Go down
bahamutt99
V.I.P.
bahamutt99

Female
Number of posts : 182
Personalized field : Glutton for Punishment
Warnings :
so rille wins...HELP PLEASE Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100so rille wins...HELP PLEASE Right_bar_bleue

so rille wins...HELP PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: so rille wins...HELP PLEASE   so rille wins...HELP PLEASE Icon_minitimeMon 03 Nov 2008, 10:46 pm

Clean them good, give them time to heal, and invest in a jar or two of NuStock. (Google it.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bahamutt99

so rille wins...HELP PLEASE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
American Pit Bull :: The Pit :: APBT General Discussion-
Jump to: