American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Tummy Tucking

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rocket_Dogg

Female
Number of posts : 23
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Tummy Tucking   Sun 19 Oct 2008, 11:27 pm

Ok, I am in need of assistance with tummy tucking. I've always showed UKC so i've never had a concern for it. Now that we will showing Nutty with ADBA she will be needing some tummy trimming...lol
My queestion is.... what excersises get the most results for this? We run the dogs thru the woods just about every other day but all its seems to be doing for her is just building muscle, but not tightening her tummy area. We feed Innova EVO so she already eating a good kibble. If anyone has any helpful input that will be greatly appreciated.
Here are some more pics of her. If you see anthing else that could be worked on as far as conditioning wise feel free to tell me. I can handle constryctive critism..lol thumbsup

BTW.. there is nothing wrong with her leg. She was turning around when i snapped the pic and she hadn't finished turning her foot around...lmao! She does have a bit of dewlap but i am very good with hiding while being shown.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rocket_Dogg

Female
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Tummy Tucking   Tue 21 Oct 2008, 12:49 pm

Nobody?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MSK
Greeter

Female
Number of posts : 240
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Tummy Tucking   Tue 21 Oct 2008, 4:50 pm

Nothing to big to do other then slimming the dogs down and doing lots of exercise your dog either has a good tuck or dont thats just how it is.

Lets see some new pics of her
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tntforum.heavenforum.com
bahamutt99
V.I.P.

Female
Number of posts : 182
Personalized field : Glutton for Punishment
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Tummy Tucking   Tue 21 Oct 2008, 6:59 pm

I've heard that doing drag work will help a dog gain tuck. My dogs have a fair amount of tuck and they all do occasional drag work, but I don't know if one is the cause of the other. They might just be genetically tucked dogs. I also regulate their food carefully so as to keep them from putting on poundage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/bahamutt99
Rocket_Dogg

Female
Warnings :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Tummy Tucking   Wed 22 Oct 2008, 11:39 am

Thanx, I'll be getting some new pics of her once my hubby gets home. She is due for some new pics...lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tummy Tucking   

Back to top Go down

Tummy Tucking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
American Pit Bull :: The Pit :: Training-
Jump to: