American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Floyd Boudreaux CLEARED of dog fighting

Go down 
+3
bahamutt99
RedDoggy
BlueBullyBabe
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BlueBullyBabe
V.I.P.
BlueBullyBabe

Number of posts : 477
Personalized field : Possessed By The Devil... AKA RedDoggy!
Warnings :
Floyd Boudreaux CLEARED of dog fighting Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Floyd Boudreaux CLEARED of dog fighting Right_bar_bleue

Floyd Boudreaux CLEARED of dog fighting Empty
PostSubject: Floyd Boudreaux CLEARED of dog fighting   Floyd Boudreaux CLEARED of dog fighting Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 7:16 pm

(Cross post from GP)

OLFather, son cleared of dogfighting
The Associated Press
Published: Wednesday, October 15, 2008 at 5:44 p.m.
Last Modified: Wednesday, October 15, 2008 at 5:44 p.m.
LAFAYETTE, La. - A state judge on Wednesday cleared a Broussard man and his son, who were both facing more than 40 counts of dogfighting.

Seventy-three-year-old Floyd Boudreaux and his 44-year-old son, Guy Boudreaux, were arrested in March 2005 and charged with 48 counts of dogfighting after Louisiana State Police seized more than 50 pit bulls that they believed were being used for illegal dogfighting.

The defense on Wednesday moved for an acquittal and it was granted by District Judge Kristian Earles of Lafayette.

The Boudreauxs had waived their rights to a jury trial, so the case was heard by Earles.

D MAN FLOYD AQUITTED
Back to top Go down
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Number of posts : 764
Personalized field : A Fan Of StockYardKennels
Warnings :
Floyd Boudreaux CLEARED of dog fighting Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Floyd Boudreaux CLEARED of dog fighting Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Boudreaux CLEARED of dog fighting   Floyd Boudreaux CLEARED of dog fighting Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 7:26 pm

Good Deal!!!!! Any dogs spared?
Back to top Go down
bahamutt99
V.I.P.
bahamutt99

Female
Number of posts : 182
Personalized field : Glutton for Punishment
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Boudreaux CLEARED of dog fighting   Floyd Boudreaux CLEARED of dog fighting Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 7:35 pm

His dogs were dead within a week of them being taken. And now he's not guilty. I hope Floyd follows up with a huge lawsuit. This is ****ing awesome news.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bahamutt99
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Personalized field : BACK IN ACTION!
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Boudreaux CLEARED of dog fighting   Floyd Boudreaux CLEARED of dog fighting Icon_minitimeWed 15 Oct 2008, 7:41 pm

Good news but what a waste..I hope he hits them HARD!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.americanpitbull-forums.com
littlecountry

littlecountry

Male
Number of posts : 154
Personalized field : TO THE CORNER
Warnings :
Floyd Boudreaux CLEARED of dog fighting Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Floyd Boudreaux CLEARED of dog fighting Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Boudreaux CLEARED of dog fighting   Floyd Boudreaux CLEARED of dog fighting Icon_minitimeThu 16 Oct 2008, 9:47 am

sweet
Back to top Go down
http://www.littlecountrykennels.com/
smokey_joe

smokey_joe

Number of posts : 56
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Boudreaux CLEARED of dog fighting   Floyd Boudreaux CLEARED of dog fighting Icon_minitimeThu 16 Oct 2008, 5:17 pm

Someone said on GPB that some of the dogs died of heat exhaustion in the HSUS van. So not only are they all dead, but some of them suffered unnecessarily at the hands of the people who were there to "save" them.

Doesn't it seem like the people that confiscated the dogs and loaded them into that hot van should be charged with animal cruelty?
Back to top Go down
BlueBullyBabe
V.I.P.
BlueBullyBabe

Number of posts : 477
Personalized field : Possessed By The Devil... AKA RedDoggy!
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Boudreaux CLEARED of dog fighting   Floyd Boudreaux CLEARED of dog fighting Icon_minitimeThu 16 Oct 2008, 5:34 pm

...well they aren't ALL dead.....
Thats all I have to say on that.

BUT it was my understanding that in a criminal case the dogs had to be held as evidence. I think it was just an excuse for them to be able to go in an kill a bunch of pitbulls.
Floyd admitted he had fought dogs before but not SINCE 1982 (I think). I can't imagine a life time of work and selective breeding gone. Instantly. They even put puppies down.

I really hope there is some justice done. Restitution for irreplaceable dogs, SOMETHING.
Back to top Go down
Sadieblues
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Number of posts : 722
Personalized field : WISE GUY
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Boudreaux CLEARED of dog fighting   Floyd Boudreaux CLEARED of dog fighting Icon_minitimeThu 16 Oct 2008, 6:16 pm

What a shame this man lost his dogs without even being found guilty so much for justice in america. I pray Mr. Floyd will follow up with a lawsuit and demand justice for himself/grandson and any dogs put down as a result of this rush to judgement before he was even heard.
Back to top Go down
smokey_joe

smokey_joe

Number of posts : 56
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Boudreaux CLEARED of dog fighting   Floyd Boudreaux CLEARED of dog fighting Icon_minitimeThu 16 Oct 2008, 8:16 pm

How many were put down? I was under the impression they were all PTS or died in transport?
Back to top Go down
littlecountry

littlecountry

Male
Number of posts : 154
Personalized field : TO THE CORNER
Warnings :
Floyd Boudreaux CLEARED of dog fighting Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Floyd Boudreaux CLEARED of dog fighting Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Boudreaux CLEARED of dog fighting   Floyd Boudreaux CLEARED of dog fighting Icon_minitimeFri 17 Oct 2008, 5:21 pm

let this be a lesson to them i hope and maybe they will leave us alone
Back to top Go down
http://www.littlecountrykennels.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Boudreaux CLEARED of dog fighting   Floyd Boudreaux CLEARED of dog fighting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Floyd Boudreaux CLEARED of dog fighting
Page 1 of 1