American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My newest Addition

Go down 
+4
Sadieblues
RedDoggy
NesOne
BlueBullyBabe
8 posters
AuthorMessage

My newest Addition Empty
PostSubject: My newest Addition   My newest Addition Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 12:49 am

Well I have been gone a while, but now I'm back. And oh boy have I been busy. Well I now have a new member to my family and her name is Riley. She is a 5 year old (we think) rescue that was found behind the local fire house. I received a call from the lady who had taken her in and was told that I was refered and asked if I was interested. Well seeing as I have done plenty of wrong in my life I figured it was time to do some right. I met with Nancy(the wonderful lady that took her in) 3 seperate times and got to know Riley. Very scared at frst of me but took to the GF right away. She was very timid and startled by men. She has several scars on her face so we are assuming by her deminer that she was pretty heavily neglected. Oh and here is the fun part ...... she is pregnant at least 5 or 6 weeks. But in all she is the sweetest girl in the world. We are slowly introducing her and Kane to each other seeing as Kane has wayyyy to much energy. Well here are some pics of my new girl.
My newest Addition 100_0402
My newest Addition 100_0403
My newest Addition 100_0390
My newest Addition 100_0395
Back to top Go down
BlueBullyBabe
V.I.P.
BlueBullyBabe

Number of posts : 477
Personalized field : Possessed By The Devil... AKA RedDoggy!
Warnings :
My newest Addition Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My newest Addition Right_bar_bleue

My newest Addition Empty
PostSubject: Re: My newest Addition   My newest Addition Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 11:51 am

EEeeek upcoming puppiness! Be sure and keep up updated.
Yay for you for rescuing her!
Back to top Go down
NesOne
NesOne

Male
Number of posts : 505
Personalized field : OH WELL...
Warnings :
My newest Addition Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My newest Addition Right_bar_bleue

My newest Addition Empty
PostSubject: Re: My newest Addition   My newest Addition Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 12:17 pm

Definitely good karma coming your way, and she's cute too. Hope everything goes well with the puppies.
Back to top Go down
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Number of posts : 764
Personalized field : A Fan Of StockYardKennels
Warnings :

My newest Addition Empty
PostSubject: Re: My newest Addition   My newest Addition Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 12:34 pm

Awe!!! There she is!!!!!! Good luck man. If you need any advice or have questions you can call me.
Back to top Go down
Sadieblues
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Number of posts : 722
Personalized field : WISE GUY
Warnings :

My newest Addition Empty
PostSubject: Re: My newest Addition   My newest Addition Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 1:01 pm

She looks so sweet good luck with her and the pups!
Back to top Go down
Kat&askem

Kat&askem

Female
Number of posts : 150
Personalized field : Kumho(coo-moe) being silly
Warnings :

My newest Addition Empty
PostSubject: Re: My newest Addition   My newest Addition Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 3:21 pm

OK TODAY I WILL TRADE KUMHO FOR HER.....he is being a butt...
Back to top Go down
buzhunter
V.I.P.
buzhunter

Male
Number of posts : 347
Warnings :

My newest Addition Empty
PostSubject: Re: My newest Addition   My newest Addition Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 4:19 pm

You're a good guy, Kane, and she's a lucky dog. Looks like this isn't her first litter. Sad...
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Personalized field : BACK IN ACTION!
Warnings :

My newest Addition Empty
PostSubject: Re: My newest Addition   My newest Addition Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 7:03 pm

You are a damn good man for doing that and I must say she's cute as hell..
Good job man.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.americanpitbull-forums.com
smokey_joe

smokey_joe

Number of posts : 56
Warnings :

My newest Addition Empty
PostSubject: Re: My newest Addition   My newest Addition Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 11:36 pm

Such a sweet looking baby. She's lucky to have found you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My newest Addition Empty
PostSubject: Re: My newest Addition   My newest Addition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My newest Addition
Page 1 of 1