American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anti-BSL video project is done!

Go down 
+2
RedDoggy
bahamutt99
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bahamutt99
V.I.P.
bahamutt99

Female
Number of posts : 182
Personalized field : Glutton for Punishment
Warnings :
Anti-BSL video project is done! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Anti-BSL video project is done! Right_bar_bleue

Anti-BSL video project is done! Empty
PostSubject: Anti-BSL video project is done!   Anti-BSL video project is done! Icon_minitimeTue 30 Sep 2008, 11:51 pm

Let's see if that embedding works. Hope ya like!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bahamutt99
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Number of posts : 764
Personalized field : A Fan Of StockYardKennels
Warnings :
Anti-BSL video project is done! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Anti-BSL video project is done! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Anti-BSL video project is done!   Anti-BSL video project is done! Icon_minitimeWed 01 Oct 2008, 1:37 am

Damn! Very nice Lindsay!!! You really put forth the extra effort into making a quality video.... I love it! clap
Back to top Go down
Carriana
V.I.P.
Carriana

Female
Number of posts : 298
Personalized field : U.C.
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Anti-BSL video project is done!   Anti-BSL video project is done! Icon_minitimeWed 01 Oct 2008, 1:55 am

Wow! That was really good Lindsay!
Back to top Go down
bahamutt99
V.I.P.
bahamutt99

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Anti-BSL video project is done!   Anti-BSL video project is done! Icon_minitimeWed 01 Oct 2008, 3:07 am

Thanks you guys. :)
Back to top Go down
buzhunter
V.I.P.
buzhunter

Male
Number of posts : 347
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Anti-BSL video project is done!   Anti-BSL video project is done! Icon_minitimeWed 01 Oct 2008, 8:21 am

Hey, that was pretty damn good. clap
Back to top Go down
NesOne
NesOne

Male
Number of posts : 505
Personalized field : OH WELL...
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Anti-BSL video project is done!   Anti-BSL video project is done! Icon_minitimeWed 01 Oct 2008, 11:15 am

That was great!!!! thumbsup I especially like the way you sync'd up the lyrics of: "use them and let's start trying" with the weight pulling footage.
Back to top Go down
bahamutt99
V.I.P.
bahamutt99

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Anti-BSL video project is done!   Anti-BSL video project is done! Icon_minitimeWed 01 Oct 2008, 3:47 pm

Yeah, I tried to match up a lot of the video with the lyrics. I gave my dad an advance screening, and he was wondering why I threw in stuff like the wormy puppy and the emaciated dog in there. I told him that if he'd been listening to the lyrics instead of drumming on his desk to the music -- he's a drummer, LOL -- that he would've noticed that the bad stuff matched up to the more depressing lyrics in the song.
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Personalized field : BACK IN ACTION!
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Anti-BSL video project is done!   Anti-BSL video project is done! Icon_minitimeWed 01 Oct 2008, 5:17 pm

FRIGGIN AWESOME LINDSAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ROCK........... groovy
Back to top Go down
http://www.americanpitbull-forums.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anti-BSL video project is done!   Anti-BSL video project is done! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anti-BSL video project is done!
Page 1 of 1