American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PKC/UKC PR' Burchfield's ??? (Name Undecided)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MSK
Greeter
MSK

Female
Number of posts : 240
Warnings :
PKC/UKC PR' Burchfield's ??? (Name Undecided) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100PKC/UKC PR' Burchfield's ??? (Name Undecided) Right_bar_bleue

PKC/UKC PR' Burchfield's ??? (Name Undecided) Empty
PostSubject: PKC/UKC PR' Burchfield's ??? (Name Undecided)   PKC/UKC PR' Burchfield's ??? (Name Undecided) Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep 2008, 8:58 pm

I got my UKC dog lmfao but not the particular breed I wanted but my father in law talked hubby into this girl and I fell in love. She is currently 51/2 weeks old mom just grabbed her and a couple of the other pups last night so he had to take mom out they are good and healthy and he told us to take her home today.

She is a Treeing Walker Coonhound UKC/PKC registered. Her sire is UKC PR' GRCH GRNiteCH Tar's Screaming Roller. Unsure of the dam's name but remember the sires b/c he is Hubby's dad's main stud and he is also qualified for the UKC World Hunt this year.

Here's she is haven't named her yet but trying to figure one out. Any suggestions for a name would be nice lol. Pics aren't good but the sun was going down so camera took crappy pics.

PKC/UKC PR' Burchfield's ??? (Name Undecided) 2008-09-28003

PKC/UKC PR' Burchfield's ??? (Name Undecided) 2008-09-28004

PKC/UKC PR' Burchfield's ??? (Name Undecided) 2008-09-28002

PKC/UKC PR' Burchfield's ??? (Name Undecided) 2008-09-28005

Last edited by MSK on Wed 29 Oct 2008, 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tntforum.heavenforum.com
pitmamma

pitmamma

Female
Number of posts : 167
Personalized field : \"Lurker\"
Warnings :
PKC/UKC PR' Burchfield's ??? (Name Undecided) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100PKC/UKC PR' Burchfield's ??? (Name Undecided) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: PKC/UKC PR' Burchfield's ??? (Name Undecided)   PKC/UKC PR' Burchfield's ??? (Name Undecided) Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep 2008, 9:07 pm

She is a cute pup.
Back to top Go down
littlecountry

littlecountry

Male
Number of posts : 154
Personalized field : TO THE CORNER
Warnings :
PKC/UKC PR' Burchfield's ??? (Name Undecided) Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100PKC/UKC PR' Burchfield's ??? (Name Undecided) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: PKC/UKC PR' Burchfield's ??? (Name Undecided)   PKC/UKC PR' Burchfield's ??? (Name Undecided) Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep 2008, 11:20 pm

love it
Back to top Go down
http://www.littlecountrykennels.com/
BlueBullyBabe
V.I.P.
BlueBullyBabe

Number of posts : 477
Personalized field : Possessed By The Devil... AKA RedDoggy!
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: PKC/UKC PR' Burchfield's ??? (Name Undecided)   PKC/UKC PR' Burchfield's ??? (Name Undecided) Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep 2008, 11:26 pm

Cute! Hounds are too noisey for me though!

How about 'Screamers Steam Roller'
Back to top Go down
MSK
Greeter
MSK

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: PKC/UKC PR' Burchfield's ??? (Name Undecided)   PKC/UKC PR' Burchfield's ??? (Name Undecided) Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep 2008, 11:33 pm

Like it but Roller has a son already named that lol i was thinking about asking hubby if he wanted to name her Screamin' Lady b/c she is a screamer tonight first night away from her brothers and sisters. Hubby not here to hear it though him and his dad out hunting Roller now with one of her half brothers.
Back to top Go down
MSK
Greeter
MSK

Female
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: PKC/UKC PR' Burchfield's ??? (Name Undecided)   PKC/UKC PR' Burchfield's ??? (Name Undecided) Icon_minitimeMon 29 Sep 2008, 12:05 am

Screwed up on Roller's name found it on the board my father in laws on his proper name is PKC SCH. UKC GRCH. GRNITECH. TAR SCREAM`N ROLLER
Back to top Go down
BlueBullyBabe
V.I.P.
BlueBullyBabe

Number of posts : 477
Personalized field : Possessed By The Devil... AKA RedDoggy!
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: PKC/UKC PR' Burchfield's ??? (Name Undecided)   PKC/UKC PR' Burchfield's ??? (Name Undecided) Icon_minitimeMon 29 Sep 2008, 12:19 am

"Screamin's Lady keep it Rollin" or "...Keep on Rollin"
just a thought lol.
Back to top Go down
littlecountry

littlecountry

Male
Number of posts : 154
Personalized field : TO THE CORNER
Warnings :
PKC/UKC PR' Burchfield's ??? (Name Undecided) Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100PKC/UKC PR' Burchfield's ??? (Name Undecided) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: PKC/UKC PR' Burchfield's ??? (Name Undecided)   PKC/UKC PR' Burchfield's ??? (Name Undecided) Icon_minitimeMon 29 Sep 2008, 11:58 am

Screamin's Southern Bell
Back to top Go down
http://www.littlecountrykennels.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PKC/UKC PR' Burchfield's ??? (Name Undecided)   PKC/UKC PR' Burchfield's ??? (Name Undecided) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PKC/UKC PR' Burchfield's ??? (Name Undecided)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
American Pit Bull :: Odds And Ends :: The Lounge :: Other Pets-
Jump to: