American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello ..newbie here (kinda)

Go down 
+5
BlueBullyBabe
Admin
NesOne
lovemypits
Smith's PitBulldogs
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Smith's PitBulldogs

Smith's PitBulldogs

Male
Number of posts : 1
Warnings :
Hello ..newbie here (kinda) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hello ..newbie here (kinda) Right_bar_bleue

Hello ..newbie here (kinda) Empty
PostSubject: Hello ..newbie here (kinda)   Hello ..newbie here (kinda) Icon_minitimeThu 25 Sep 2008, 5:09 pm

Hello from Virginia!! I know alot of you guys from another forum where my screen name is MADBood. To those that don't know me, I have been around bulldogs most of my life and I currently have several APBTs and a few bullies. My wife and I are getting into weight pulling and are aquiring some true working bulldogs or "gamelines" over the fall. We enjoy active dog sports and are 100% dedicated to the breed. I cannot nor would I want to imagine what life would be like without our dogs.
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Greeter
lovemypits

Female
Number of posts : 166
Warnings :
Hello ..newbie here (kinda) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hello ..newbie here (kinda) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Hello ..newbie here (kinda)   Hello ..newbie here (kinda) Icon_minitimeThu 25 Sep 2008, 5:12 pm

Welcome to the forum!!! That little puppy in your avatar is a ador-a-bull !!!!
Back to top Go down
NesOne
NesOne

Male
Number of posts : 505
Personalized field : OH WELL...
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Hello ..newbie here (kinda)   Hello ..newbie here (kinda) Icon_minitimeThu 25 Sep 2008, 5:43 pm

Welcome to the site, hope you like it here.
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Personalized field : BACK IN ACTION!
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Hello ..newbie here (kinda)   Hello ..newbie here (kinda) Icon_minitimeThu 25 Sep 2008, 5:48 pm

Hello and welcome, gotta love someone who is actively involved with the breed.
Enjoy.... thumbsup
Back to top Go down
http://www.americanpitbull-forums.com
BlueBullyBabe
V.I.P.
BlueBullyBabe

Number of posts : 477
Personalized field : Possessed By The Devil... AKA RedDoggy!
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Hello ..newbie here (kinda)   Hello ..newbie here (kinda) Icon_minitimeThu 25 Sep 2008, 5:48 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
littlecountry

littlecountry

Male
Number of posts : 154
Personalized field : TO THE CORNER
Warnings :
Hello ..newbie here (kinda) Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Hello ..newbie here (kinda) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Hello ..newbie here (kinda)   Hello ..newbie here (kinda) Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008, 1:08 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
http://www.littlecountrykennels.com/
MSK
Greeter
MSK

Female
Number of posts : 240
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Hello ..newbie here (kinda)   Hello ..newbie here (kinda) Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008, 1:40 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
http://tntforum.heavenforum.com
pitmamma

pitmamma

Female
Number of posts : 167
Personalized field : \"Lurker\"
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Hello ..newbie here (kinda)   Hello ..newbie here (kinda) Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008, 6:13 pm

Welcome woohoo
Back to top Go down
austinltlmn

austinltlmn

Female
Number of posts : 3
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Hello ..newbie here (kinda)   Hello ..newbie here (kinda) Icon_minitimeTue 07 Oct 2008, 11:47 pm

Hello and Welcome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello ..newbie here (kinda)   Hello ..newbie here (kinda) Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 8:42 pm

Welcome!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello ..newbie here (kinda)   Hello ..newbie here (kinda) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello ..newbie here (kinda)
Page 1 of 1