American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Donations???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Number of posts : 764
Personalized field : A Fan Of StockYardKennels
Warnings :
Donations??? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Donations??? Right_bar_bleue

Donations??? Empty
PostSubject: Donations???   Donations??? Icon_minitimeSat 20 Sep 2008, 2:20 am

T has been looking into a RE bitch thats only a year old and knocked up. Her owners are dumping her ans want a big chunk of change. Kane had an idea... We should take in donations for supplies and such to ease the financial burden of having the litter. She personally has no interest in keeping this dog or the pups or even making money, she just wants to see that these dogs go to good people. Anyone interested in supporting Tara in her crusade please post up and we'll work out the details..... Thanks!

Last edited by RedDoggy on Sat 20 Sep 2008, 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Donations??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donations???   Donations??? Icon_minitimeSat 20 Sep 2008, 2:26 am

Thats right people its time to put our money where our mouths are. Lets all pull together to do our part for this breed that we all love so much.
Back to top Go down
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Number of posts : 764
Personalized field : A Fan Of StockYardKennels
Warnings :

Donations??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donations???   Donations??? Icon_minitimeSat 20 Sep 2008, 3:09 am

Thank you Kane, for making this kick ass donation site!!!

http://savethispit.synthasite.com/

Visit it everyone, if you can think of things not on the list just email Tara, Kane, or myself.
Back to top Go down
Sadieblues
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Number of posts : 722
Personalized field : WISE GUY
Warnings :

Donations??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donations???   Donations??? Icon_minitimeSat 20 Sep 2008, 3:59 am

Me and red are going to call her together tomorrow .. All I want is to get her and help her have those pups and place them in good homes. I do not want any money for them If you want a pup and live out of state all you will need to play for is air fare that's it. I am really concerened about this dog and I think it's a shame what has happened to her. She does not even look 1 in those pics so she could very well have serious issues giving birth because she is so young. Anyway regardless I am going to do everything I can to adopt this dog and make sure she delivers a healthy litter and place those pups in good homes as well as the mom.
Back to top Go down
Sadieblues
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Warnings :

Donations??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donations???   Donations??? Icon_minitimeSat 20 Sep 2008, 11:29 am

Red I got a phone call this morning please call me as soon as you get up

T
Back to top Go down
Sadieblues
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Warnings :

Donations??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donations???   Donations??? Icon_minitimeSat 20 Sep 2008, 1:10 pm

It's a done deal I bargined them down to 700 redog from gp is going to help me out I need homes for these pups I will be picking her up on Monday ... she is adba registered and he is bringing all her paper's and vet records. I have never done anything like this but I can't stand by knowing this puppy is having pups and not do anything to help her. I know it may seem crazy but I feel like it's the right thing to do. Any help and direction anyone could give me would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Donations??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donations???   Donations??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Donations???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
American Pit Bull :: The Pit :: APBT General Discussion-
Jump to: