American Pit Bull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Pit Bull

The American Icon. The American Pit Bull Terrier.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bay Area Babe in here!

Go down 
+4
NesOne
RedDoggy
littlecountry
LiiL_L0cz_Red_N0se
8 posters
AuthorMessage
LiiL_L0cz_Red_N0se

LiiL_L0cz_Red_N0se

Female
Number of posts : 8
Warnings :
Bay Area Babe in here! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Bay Area Babe in here! Right_bar_bleue

Bay Area Babe in here! Empty
PostSubject: Bay Area Babe in here!   Bay Area Babe in here! Icon_minitimeFri 19 Sep 2008, 5:38 pm

hey everyone! well i guess i could start off by saying, i currently live in the east bay and going to be a San Jose Police Officer [well as long as i get through this academy] hahah. i have an 11 week old red red reverse brindle baby girl [thnx bluebullybabe for helpin with her color] named KENYA. she recently got her ears done and they are looking pretty good. I have always enjoyed pitbulls since i grew up in a "gangsta" city where everyone had them. Ive always loved the look these dogs had in their eyes. Finally i am able to get one! she is very energetic and very intelligent. She is also working on her stackin as well [thnx again bluebullybabe for the reference picz]. well i guess the most exciting thing for us right now is she is going to train to be my police k9 in about 4 months! :) so wish us luck on the force! 2nd pitbull in the pd but im sure shell be better then those GS haha

Bay Area Babe in here! Newear10
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/eron_lillocs
littlecountry

littlecountry

Male
Number of posts : 154
Personalized field : TO THE CORNER
Warnings :
Bay Area Babe in here! Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Bay Area Babe in here! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Bay Area Babe in here!   Bay Area Babe in here! Icon_minitimeFri 19 Sep 2008, 5:47 pm

WELCOME
Back to top Go down
http://www.littlecountrykennels.com/
RedDoggy
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
RedDoggy

Male
Number of posts : 764
Personalized field : A Fan Of StockYardKennels
Warnings :
Bay Area Babe in here! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Bay Area Babe in here! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Bay Area Babe in here!   Bay Area Babe in here! Icon_minitimeFri 19 Sep 2008, 5:56 pm

HEY!!!!! Welcome! Your puppy is a cutie! Where in the Bay Area are you? I have a very very good friend that lives in San Jose. I love it out there, there's always something to do.
Back to top Go down
NesOne
NesOne

Male
Number of posts : 505
Personalized field : OH WELL...
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Bay Area Babe in here!   Bay Area Babe in here! Icon_minitimeFri 19 Sep 2008, 6:06 pm

Hey there, welcome to the site, glad to see ya here. That pup of yours is going to be a beauty.
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1050
Personalized field : BACK IN ACTION!
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Bay Area Babe in here!   Bay Area Babe in here! Icon_minitimeFri 19 Sep 2008, 6:09 pm

Welcome to APB.... welcome Your pup is a cute little shit...
Enjoy your stay, If you have any questions don't hesitate..
Back to top Go down
http://www.americanpitbull-forums.com
MSK
Greeter
MSK

Female
Number of posts : 240
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Bay Area Babe in here!   Bay Area Babe in here! Icon_minitimeFri 19 Sep 2008, 6:22 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
http://tntforum.heavenforum.com
LiiL_L0cz_Red_N0se

LiiL_L0cz_Red_N0se

Female
Number of posts : 8
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Bay Area Babe in here!   Bay Area Babe in here! Icon_minitimeFri 19 Sep 2008, 9:14 pm

oh yea! there will DEF be some questions hahaha. but thnx for the welcomes everyone!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/eron_lillocs
Sadieblues
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sadieblues

Female
Number of posts : 722
Personalized field : WISE GUY
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Bay Area Babe in here!   Bay Area Babe in here! Icon_minitimeFri 19 Sep 2008, 9:45 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
lovemypits
Greeter
lovemypits

Female
Number of posts : 166
Warnings :

PostSubject: Re: Bay Area Babe in here!   Bay Area Babe in here! Icon_minitimeFri 19 Sep 2008, 11:12 pm

Welcome to the forum!! Your pup is soooo cute!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bay Area Babe in here!   Bay Area Babe in here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bay Area Babe in here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
American Pit Bull :: Odds And Ends :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: